||Chapter 15||

•Hunter POV•
Daniel sat in the passenger seat and jack sat in the back while I drove.

"Okay..lets be honest something happened between you and Zach" Daniel laughs. Jack nodding in agreement.

"Y'all are tripping nothing happened" I say fixing my review mirror and putting on my seat belt.

"Hunter we're not that dumb I'm pretty sure everyone in that room knew something happened" Jack says. "I assure you guys nothing happe-

"Did you guys fuck?" Jack asked seriously. I look back at him and die of laughter. "No, no we didn't"

"Did you guys kiss?" Daniel asked. I stayed silent but a little heat spread up to my cheeks. "You guys kissed!?" Jack yelled. "If I'm going to be honest with you guys and you guys don't tell anyone...yes we did kiss"

"You owe me five bucks!" Daniel yelled facing Jack. Jack groans and pulls out his wallet. "You guys betted on me?!"
They look at each other and shrug. "Yeah I told jack that I bet Zach went to your house and he said no so we made a bet" Daniel explained.

"I mean at least my ship sailed" Jack says. "Your what?" I laugh. "My ship fans always make ship names" "what's a ship?"
"A ship is when you think two people look cute together and you put their names together" he explained. I laugh at the idea of that. A ship of Zach and I?

"Yeah fans always ship us with each other or with our celebrity crushes" Daniel says. I look at him confused. "I know it sounds weird but there's a ship of Jack and Zach" Daniel chuckles. "Oh my gosh what is it?" I laugh. Now to think of it they would be cute together. "It's called Jachary" Jack murmurs. I let out an ugly laugh.

-

"How long are we gonna there?" I ask. Daniel and jack look up from their phones.

"I'm guessing a few hours" jack shrugs. "Which swim suit should I wear?" I ask holding up two swim suits. One dark red whole piece one and a black two piece.

"Well are you trying to make Zach think you're cute or are you trying to make him hard?" Jack asked. Seriously, there's something wrong with this dude. "Jack for the thousandth time I don't care what Zach thinks I'm only trying to go have fun"

Daniel stands up and grabs the swim suits. "The red one the black one would be for the beach the one we're going to is indoors"

"Okay ima go pack extra things" I say walking down to my bed room. "You know we're only gonna be there for a few hours right?" Daniel yells out. "Yeah I'm only packing an extra pair of clothes,moisturizer, and a hair brush" I yell back. 

-
•Zach POV•

"So What happened?" Jonah asked walking into my room. "What do you mean?" I ask him. "I'm not stupid I know something happened between you and Hunter" he giggles. I wasn't going to tell him about the kiss just yet.

"When you left last night Jack and Daniel made a bet you left to Hunters house" he laughs. "Yeah I went to her house but only to apologize nothing else" I say putting an extra pair of clothes into a bag. "Did you guys kiss?" He asked raising his right eyebrow. "What?! No!" I slightly yell. It's not that I didn't trust Jonah it's just that I'm not Hunter would want me to tell anybody.

"You suck at lying. So how did it happen?" He asked. Sitting down on my bed. I roll my eyes and let out a groan. "Okay...Yeah I kissed Hunter"

"You kissed Hunter?!" Corbyn asked walking into my room. " you weren't supposed to hear that but yeah I did" I laugh. "How was it?" Corbyn asked chuckling. "Honestly...good but don't tell Daniel or Jack because I'm pretty sure hunter didn't want you guys to find out" i explain.

"My lips are sealed" Jonah says walking out of my room.

-
•Hunter POV•

When we got back to the boys house Corbyn kept on winking every time I was close to Zach and Jonah kept on sending me smirks.

"Okay is everyone ready?" I ask. They all nod. "So are we taking two cars?" Everyone had their bag in their hands and were ready to go. "I'm saying yeah" Zach shrugs. "Alright well I'll take my car who's riding with me?" I ask. Jack and Corbyn raise their hand.

"Okay I'll take my car" Jonah says. "I'll follow you guys" I say walking out the door Corbyn and jack behind me.

Once we got in the car Corbyn was in the passenger and jack in the back. We buckled up and drove out of the driveway. 

-

"How far is this place?" I ask. Corbyn was playing with the radio and jack was on his phone. They both shrugged. "Jonah was the one that planned everything" Jack says.  "It's been like fifteen minutes already" I groan. "Do you wanna switch places?" Corbyn asked. "Yeah. Jack text the guys and say we're stopping real quick"

We made a quick at a gas station. We were also hungry even though we were only driving for like fifteen minutes.

"Okay ima go get some chips are something y'all want anything?" I ask jack and Corbyn. "Yeah get me some sour patch kids and lays" jack says. "I'll actually go with you" Corbyn says getting out of the driver seat.

"Grab what you want it's on me" i smile at Corbyn. "Okay" he goes to the candy aisle and i loose myself in the chips aisle. I couldn't decide between hot Cheetos and takis so I got both. I stopped by and got jacks sour patch kids. I found Corbyn and we went to the cashier.

I got finished paying and we went back to the car.

"Did you guys get my candy?" Jack asked looking up from his phone. "Yeah" I handed him his sour patch kids. "Hey Jack?" I ask looking back at him. "What's up?" He says not looking up from his phone. "Why didn't Gabbie come?" He looks up at the mention of her name.

"She said she was busy but if she has time she'll meet us there but someone else is coming" he says shutting off his phone. "Who?" I ask looking at him confused.

"Kay"