After shcool

After math class was over, I started focusing in every other class, the day went by fast I made lots of friends, and I get to go home with my best friend Mia.

"So how was your first day?" Mia asked as we were walking to her car.

"It was amazing, I met this cute guy named Jason he-"

"Wait Jason?" She asked.

"Yeah!"

"Oh"

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason" she said smiling to herself.

"Okay?"

"Do you mind if I go back upstairs I think I forgot something in class" she said.

"I don't mind, but why can't you just get it tomorrow morning?" I asked.

"No reason" she said again, and ran back inside the school leaving me to stand alone.. Well alone until Jason came.

"Waiting for someone?" He asked

"Yes, I'm waiting for my friend." I said.

"Oh cool."

"So your going to your car?" I asked as if it wasn't obvious.

"Yea, um I was wondering-"

"Mhm" I said cutting him off.. Why didn't I let him finish?!

"If I can come over or you can come over to work on the project I don't think one period of math each day until next week is enough to finish the project" he said.

"Oh okay well, sure I would love to work on it with you, when exactly should I go?" I asked

"You can come to my house on Thursday after school, I'll let my mom know your coming okay?" He said

"Got it, so only Thursday or Friday and Saturday as well?" I asked

"It's up to you, well I got to go see you tomorrow Skylar" he said smiling.

He left and as soon as I turned around to see if Mia was back yet she was already behind me smiling.

"So will you tell me if you like him?" She asked as we were walking to her car.

"No." I said as I entered the car.

"Why?" She asked as she started to drive.

"No reason" I said mocking her.

We both started laughing, and started singing along to the music playing in her car.

******************

When I got home I saw my mom sleeping on the couch, she looked so peaceful, I got bed sheets and I put it on her, it was kind of cold in the living room, I went to my room, and did my homework and fell asleep.

The next morning the alarm woke me up early again, now that I knew where my math class was I knew I wasn't going to be late, and I knew Mia was taking me to school, so it was a good day for me so far.

After I got out the shower and got dressed wearing white jeans with a purple shirt and my converses, I straightened my hair and put on light makeup, I guess I wanted to look nice now that I knew there was a cute boy in my class.

"MOM!" I yelled as I run to the kitchen.

"Yes Skylar?" She said

"Well.. I just wanted to say good morning and I'm really early so can you pretty please with a cupcake on top, make me breakfast?" I asked.