Austin

After I broke up with Jason, I didn't go outside as much .. Only for school.. I've been helping out Austin, but it was hard for me to, when he was flirting with me all the time, I know I like Austin but I'm not so sure if I'm ready to move on that fast, I mean I did really like Jason... Austin started coming to my house, because he stopped hanging out with Rico, because I broke up with Jason, and also because he doesn't do his homework at home.

***************

Austin came in my house first I closed the door and turned around and he had his hands pinned to the wall they were between my head .. Above my shoulders .. I couldn't get out, and it was hard to look away, so I was stuck with looking him in the eyes, which made me blush.

"Austin move." I said.

Don't move

"And what if I don't?" He asked ... He was so close to me, and I was tempted to kiss him but I had to get myself together, because kissing him wouldn't be a smart move, but now that I accepted how I felt for him, I just couldn't help myself.

"I don't know." I said .. Weak, not knowing what to say because I was pinned to the wall... Once he found out that I was looking at his lips he smiled.

"What?" I asked

Kiss me

"You could kiss me if you want." He said as if he knew what I was thinking.

"No, I would never." I said pushing him away, I walked to the living room and say down on the couch, opening my book bag.

"Austin, get over here." I said

"Okay." He said walking up to me.. He stood there and I looked up at him and then I spoke.

"Austin, sit down so we can start." I said

"Get up." He said

"Why?" I asked

"Just get up." He said.. And I got up.. He took my spot.. I was about to sit next to him but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his lap... Again I felt weak... And didn't say anything.

"So what should we start on first?" He asked

"Um math." I said .. Moving away from his lap

"Okay, 1 plus 1 equals 2.. Me and you." He said

I am used to him flirting, but not when I just got out of a relationship.

"Yeah, ok." I said .. Not paying attention to him.

********************

When it was Saturday I heard the bell ring, I opened it and it was Jason... He asked if I could come in and I said yes .. We sat on the couch and he started to speak, realizing that I wasn't going to.

"I'm not here to apologize-"

"Didn't say you were." I said cutting him off.

"Skylar, I honestly don't think you know what it's like to like someone that doesn't like you back, I swear it hurts like crazy, I barely do anything anymore, I can't stop you from falling for Austin, because you can't even stop yourself from falling for him, you want to.. You don't like me anymore but I still like you Skylar, I accept the fact that there is no chance for us to be together, instead of pretending, because I'm prepared for the day you will say.. You've stopped liking me. It's not easy liking someone that doesn't like you at all, that thinks we're better off as friends, when I see it differently .. It's not easy falling for someone that doesn't care about your feelings." He said .. He was about to talk again but I stopped him.

"Are you done now? Do I get to speak?" I asked.. He looked at me with an "I can't believe you just said that expression".

"I never said I didn't like you back, you just assumed that, I probably do like you .. Maybe even more than you like me.. Your scared that if you leave me alone I'll find someone else,or go with Austin, but that's not the case, I'm so not ready to move on, it's not easy fighting you feelings, and hiding how you feel for someone from yourself and that person at the same time, because you want to try to believe you still like your ex, I don't know if I like you or if I don't, I'm just confused because I don't know how I feel I keep hiding my feelings, keep building walls, cause I'm afraid to get hurt." I said

"Who's going to hurt you? Austin? Cause I know damn well, the only options that are for you is to either love you or love you." He said .. I looked away the first time he said love.

"I'm afraid your going to get tired of waiting for me, then you'll find someone else, I don't want you to find someone else, part of me still likes you and part of me doesn't.. I don't know why-"

"It's because the other part of you love Austin." He said getting up and leaving me alone in my living room.

***********************

Months went by of me helping Austin, and everything was going well, until he gave up and stopped working.

"What is wrong with you Austin?!" I said yelling at him while I tried to catch up with him, school was over.

"You've been missing your homework assignments, you've been in detention-"

"Wassup Austin, still going to my party tonight?" I heard a voice say... I crossed my fingers hoping it wasn't Rico, and when I turned around it was him.

Austin gave him a "not now look" ... I went over to Austin, grabbed him by the hand and led him to his car, I pushed him back, so he was leaning in the front of his car.

"What is wrong with you?!" I said screaming at him.

"First you you stop doing your homework then you get detention, then you ignore me, and now your going to Rico's party? I bet your gonna flirt with every girl you see." I said.. Looking at him as he came closer to me.

"Oh yeah?." He asked

"Yes! And if your going .. I'm going! And if a girl tries to talk to you, I'm going to embarrass you." I said

"Okay" he said

"and I won't leave your sight." I said

"That's fine." He said

"Ok." I said about to walk away but he grabbed me by my hand, turned me around to face him, pulling me closer so our lips would meet..

He kissed me... And Jason just had to be there to watch because his car was parked right next to Austin's