Helping out.

****************

Once I got home I went straight to my bed and slept on my bed in the clothes I was in.

I woke up to Mia screaming in my ear.

"It's 2pm and Jason is outside waiting for you!" She said screaming, that made me get up right away take off my clothes showered then put on my clothes... I wore a purple dress with spike necklace. And I wore sandals, I put on light makeup and put my hair in a high ponytail, I ran out of the house not asking why Mia was just sitting there watching t/v in my house. I saw Jason's car and I saw him inside I opened up the passenger side and sat down putting on my seatbelt and he started to drive.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." He said smiling at me, I smiled back.

"Where are we going to hang out?" I asked

"I have a confession." He said

"Ok." I said looking at him.

"This is a date." He said

"Oh." I said smiling

"So we're going to a restaurant." He said

"I should've brought my purse." I said

"I wouldn't have let you use any money anyways." He said

"Oh yeah." I said and we both started laughing.

We talked and laughed and played music until we got to the restaurant, I got out of the car and Jason and I walked in.

**********************

After we had our seats and ordered our food, Jason and I started talking some more and eating and laughing..

"Okay so this food was really amazing." I said

"I know, I could eat this all day." He said and we both started laughing.

He stopped laughing first which made me think I was laughing too hard..

"Was I laughing too hard?" I asked

"No, no it's not you, it's just that I have to ask you something.. I was gonna ask later but I just want to ask now." He said

"Oh my God, your not going to marry me are you?" I asked and we both started laughing again.

"No, but I am going to ask you to be my girlfriend." He Said

I blushed, and even if I put hair in my face he would see still me blushing.. I've always wanted him to ask me and now I don't even know how to answer him.

"Sorry I'm taking long to respond, I just couldn't think of an amazing way to say yes." I said smiling and he smiled back.

After we got back in the car I put on my seatbelt and I tried to talk as much as I could and keep the conversation going so it wouldn't be Awkward.

"So when did you start liking me?" I asked looking at him ..

He smiled before he answered. "When I first saw you." He said.

I blushed

"I started to really like you when we were working on the math project together." I said smiling..

"I remember that." He said.

We talked more and I wasn't really worried about it being awkward.

He dropped me home and before I left the car he stopped me.

"Skylar." He said

"Yea?" I asked

"At least let me open the door for you." He said getting out of his side of his side and coming to mind he opened my side, took my hand and I got up, once I got out I closed the car door.. When I looked up he was right in front of me. He leaned in and our lips touched, I did think that we were going too fast, but I really didn't mind.. Once he pulled away .. I Opened my eyes