The party

We got in the car and since I didn't want it to be silent, I stared playing music in her car.

*****************

Saturday afternoon I had to work with Jason on a project, I was excited about it, well not about the project, about hanging out with Jason.

The doorbell rang and I ran to get it, it was Jason. He knew where I lived from when he took me to my house, when Mia thought I left school before her.

"Hey, come inside" I said

He came in and we went to the living room and sat down in the couches, He started the conversation.

"So how are you liking the school so far?" He asked

"It's fine! but the detention and the exra work, is really annoying." I said

"Oh well Im sure you'll make it up" he said giving me a little smile.

"Yeah, has this ever happened to you?" I asked

"What?"he asked

"Getting detention, and exra credit." I said

"No, not really my house isn't far from the school, and she never gave out exra work to anyone that came in late before." He said

"Oh, so she doesn't like me." I said

"Who wouldn't like you?.." He said smiling "Maybe she expects better for you and is pushing you harder than the rest of us because she thinks your really really smart." He said smiling at me.

Jason made me feel positive because he was positive, and I liked that about him.

"Thank you Jason." I said

"No problem, I'm just saying what I think." he said

I smiled at him, and even though I could talk to him all day and really enjoy being with him, we really did have to finish the project, so I went to my room and got everything out and came back to the living room. We talked and laughed, and I even gave him some of my brownies, which he clearly didn't like but pretended like he did, and that was really cute... We were mostly talking, but managed to finish our work.

******************

Once the weekend was over and it was Monday and I was all dressed up I was about to start running to Mia's car but I saw my mom smiling.

"What?" I asked

"Don't you mean 'MOM!'?"She asked laughing.

I smiled and ran to Mia's car I got inside and she was already playing music and singing along about to drive.

"So there's this party.." She said

"Okay?" I said

"I think we should go." She said

"I'm not a party's person, the way your not a people's person." I said

"Well, I really think you should go." She said

"No." I said

"Please?" She asked

"No." I said

"Most of the people in our school is going, maybe Jason might go." She said

"Then I'll think about it." I said

"Good." She said as she parked her car, I got out the car .. I saw Austin again and I stopped him.

"Hey Austin!" I called

"Yes?" He asked stopping waiting for me to catch up.

"Thank you for helping my friend yesterday." I said trying to ask him why didn't he help me when Rico was kissing me as well in a way.