Santa

AU- Emma and Killian take Hope and Baby Liam to see Santa

Killian's POV-

"Daddy come on! We're gonna be late seeing Santa!" My daughter said as she jumped up and down in front of me while I was getting my son dressed.

I laughed at how excited she was and bent down in front of her. "Be patient little love," I said as I picked her up placed her placed her on the stool next to Liam's crib (placed there especially for her).

"Mommy!" Hope exclaimed as she looked towards the doorway to see my wife through it.

"Hey!" She said as she walked over to us.

"Mommy I missed you sooooo much!" Hope exclaimed, referring to the fact that Emma was called to the station early this morning over a small complaint made my the dwarves.

"I missed you too!" She said as she gave her a hug.

"Hello love," I said with a smile and kissed her.

"Hey," she said with a smile. I loved seeing my Swan so happy after everything she had been through. She really did deserve it all.

We parted to see our daughter with her hands over her eyes. "Can I look now??" She asked.

We laughed and picked her up, twisted her upside down in my arms as she giggled like crazy. That will always be my favorite sound.

After Hope had calmed down and Liam was dressed, we headed out the door and into the yellow bug to go see Santa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's POV-

Hope was bouncing up and down on the ground anxiously awaiting her turn to see Santa while Killian was bent down trying to calm her down but I could tell was too busy enjoying how adorable she was to worry about the scene she was probably making.

I could not stop smiling as I watched them with Liam in my arms. I mean, just picture it! It's really cute!

"Okay, guys! I think it's your turn!" I said to Hope as she squealed with excitement.

As skipped forward, Killian went after her and lifted her up onto Santa's lap.

"What would you like for Christmas little girl?" Santa asked her.

Hope made a face as if she was thinking very hard about that decision and then leaned forward to whisper it in his ear. Hope had some idea that Christmas wishes were like regular wishes and you couldn't say them out loud or they wouldn't come true.

"I think I can take care of that," Santa said as soon as she had finished.

Hope smiled widely and the photographer took a few pictures before we all joined in.

The photographer took some pictures of all of us together before I handed Liam carefully to Hope, who wanted to have pictures of her and her little brother.

After Hope had said goodbye to Santa, we all headed to Grannies for dinner with the rest of our family.

My parents heard all about Santa from Hope while my mom held Liam while Killian and I went to "the bathroom" (AKA we were kissing in the back of Grannies)

This was definitely the life I always wanted.

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it! I hope y'all had a great day!

Thank you for reading!

Please vote and comment!

-Mads