Imagines

Imagine...

You and Niall are laying on the couch, feet tangled under a cozy blanket, as he hugs you close to his body. "I'm bored Alicia" he says kissing your neck. "Well what can we do? It's pouring outside" you say giggling. "I'm hungry too" he says kissing your shoulder. "Oo I got an idea! Let's bake some cookies!" you say sitting up. "Can't we just go to Nando's or order pizza!?" he whines pulling you back down. "No. Now come on! It'll be fun!" you get up and drag Niall towards his large kitchen. "Okay you get the trays and bowls and utensils while I get the ingredients!" you say excited. He gives you a soft kiss before doing what you say.

It takes you and Niall about 45 minutes to finish making 2 dozen trays of cookies. When you're both done you put them in the oven and sit on the floor next to the counter. "That was fun!" Niall says removing flour off of your nose. "It was" you say looking into his blue eyes. He grabs you by the waist and sits you on his lap. "You look cute with flour on your face" he whispers smiling. "And you.." you grab some melted chocolate and dab it on his nose. "Look cute with chocolate on your nose" he frowns, looks at his nose and tries to lick the chocolate off. You end up laughing so hard you start to cry. "Alicia?" he asks once the both of you are done laughing. "Yes Niall?" you ask wrapping your arms around his neck. "I love you" he whispers looking down. You smile, lift his chin up and kiss him. "I love you too Ni!" your words make him smile and he pulls you closer. "Mean it?" he asks smiling. You give him a goofy smile and lean in for a passionate kiss. "Of course I do!" you say once you pull away. The rest of the day ends up with the two of you eating all the cookies and kissing every chance you get.

______________________________________________

Vas happenin directioners!? Okay so if you didn't know this book is gonna be a book filled with imagines! If you want one just Private Message me, and I'll get back to you. I'll be uploading every Monday so be patient.

Comment, fan, vote ect.

See ya next week my beauties!

♡ Jocelyne xx