Gina and Harry

Imagine....

"Come on Gina! Please!?"

"Harry don't make me do this"

"But your my wing woman. Please!"

"I'm hanging up now"

"Gina...."

"Harry...."

"Please..."

"Fine! Where are you at?"

"At the photo shoot"

"I'll be there in 10"

You end the call with your best friend and sigh. He's always making you do things you'll regret, and this time it's something you've been dreading since your crush evolved into a big thing.

You drive the streets of Norway, your old home, and see the dozens of girls lined up a couple blocks from the building the boys are at. It's a little overwhelming seeing so many screaming girls, but you're almost used to it so you just ignore them. Finally you come up to the familiar building and park.

You wait a couple minutes in the car before you open the door and face the screaming girls. All eyes are on you while you enter the building hurrying past security.

"GINNNNNNNA!" he yells as soon as he sees you. "Harry..." you say dryly. He wraps his arms around you and picks you up.

"Thanks for coming" he says staring into your eyes with his. You look intently into those green orbs searching for any tiny glimmer that he doesn't want to do this, that he doesn't want to hook up with some foreign stranger but really wants to go out with you.

"Sure" you say letting your hopes crash down. He gives you his famous smirk, laces your fingers together, and leads you down farther into the building.

You can't help the smile creeping up on your face while the two of you walk hand in hand, side by side. You've been dreaming of this day since the both of you were 13.

"Okay close your eyes" he says once you two are in front of a set of turquoise doors. "But I thought you-" "Yea well I lied" he interrupts. "Harry I-" "Just do it" he lays his hands on top of your eyes and pushes you forward.

Your heart is pounding as you hear Niall and Louis singing Moments. 'What the hell are these boys up to?' you think to yourself as you continue walking. "Okay. Now on the count of three you open your eyes" Harry says stopping you.

You wait about a minute, completely confused. "Okay. Open!" Harry finally says. In front of you stands the 5 idiot boys plus Josh. Each of them is holding a poster board with a different word. Put the words together and you get 'Gina, will you be my girlfriend?❤"

"I...I...?" you look at the boys faces trying to figure out who's the asker. After about a minute of thinking, Harry steps forward. "So Gina. What do you say? Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

You can't help but smile as you run up into his arms and laugh. "I'd love to be your girlfriend. You kiss him gently on the lips and hug him as tight as you can. Finally your dream has come true.

------------------------------------

HERE YOU GO! I hope you read this Gina! Remember if any of my readers or followers want an imagine Personal Message me and I'll write it.

Sorry this took sooooo long! :D I'll try to be more quick.

Fan/Vote/Comment/TELL YOUR FRIENDS :D

Love ya xoxo

-J