Prologue

Pharaoh Aknankannon and Queen Helwa was sighing since their eldest son Crown Prince Atem just rejected his fifty second suitor which is a prince.

Crown Prince Atem just couldn't stand how arrogant the said prince was so he decided to calm down first so he excuse himself before going to his friend and teacher Mahad who is now the next Royal Adviser in training while their youngest son Prince Yami was currently being accompanied with their another cousin Prince Abidos who looks like their sons except his hair was bob cut and color brown, his eyes is color blue and as tall as their other cousin who is High Priest Seth.

Pharaoh Aknankannon and Queen Helwa was about to talk about how they will surprise their good friend and current Royal Adviser Shimon who was enjoying his day off.

They secretly send a letter to the Emperor of Japan who is Shimon's son named Timaeus and Empress Heba his wife if they could come to celebrate with them.

After three days of waiting, the messenger eagle flies back and Pharaoh Aknankannon and Queen Helwa is happy to see a letter attached to the eagle's right leg with turquoise ribbon. Pharaoh Aknankannon immediately get the letter and read it.

'Greetings Pharaoh Aknankannon and Queen Helwa,

I am happy and very thankful to the both of you for looking after my father and even plans a birthday surprise for him.

I'm sorry but we couldn't come. My wife and I can't leave Japan due to many concerns and my eldest son, Crown Prince Critias is in Atlantis to discuss his marriage to Atlantis Princess Hermos but rest assure that my youngest daughter Princess Yugi will come on our behalf.

By the time you get this letter, after three days she will arrive there in Egypt at night. You'll know that is her when you see her and that she has a birthmark of cresent moon below her collar bone.

Please look after my daughter while she stays there, once again thank you Pharaoh Aknankannon and Queen Helwa for doing this for my father and for treating him well. You have our deepest gratitude and if you need help, please don't hesitate to write us a letter or if you guys want to visit our country, rest assure we will give our warmest welcome.

Yours Truly,

Emperor Timaeus & Empress Heba'

"Now that the surprise guest is solve also the gifts, all we have to do is set up the ballroom, discuss the foods to be serve and who will lead Shimon in there." Pharaoh Aknankannon said as Queen Helwa agrees.

"I know Atem and Yami will gladly do it. They see Shimon like their own grandfather plus I wonder what Princess Yugi looks like. " Queen Helwa said as she look at her husband.

"From what I have heard from the suitors that Atem rejected and their guards, Princess Yugi is a very beautiful woman with a kind heart and that she was like sculpted by the Gods and it was confirm by Mahad and Isis who once visit Japan that at the young age of thirteen, Princess Yugi help her father to rise Japan from its poor state to its glorious state now.

People of Japan keeps talking about how Princess Yugi help them before while her brother was sealing their peace treaty at Atlantis at that time." Pharaoh Aknankannon said as his wife was amazed and suddenly wants to meet Princess Yugi.