Chapter 8 : Back to Egypt

Abidos just sigh tiredly after his long trip. He just arrived back at Egypt when he heard the news that Princess Yugi, Crown Prince Atem and Prince Yami is now officially getting married soon.

Abidos felt betrayed. He was furious at his cousins.They stole the girl he loves and so he decided to go back to his kingdom in Lower Egypt.

"So this is it huh? They're gonna marry the girl I love? The only person who believes in my abilities.... no... this cannot be! Princess Yugi is mine! " Abidos said as he was being surrounded by black aura.

Seconds after an evil laughter was heard making Abidos look around his room.

"Whose there?! I demand that you show yourself! " Abidos ordered.

"Greetings my Prince, I wanted to obey you it's just that my body is sealed somewhere and I'm just talking to you mentally" a low deep grumpy voice replied.

"What do you want from me and who are you?! " Abidos demand as he sit on his bed not afraid of the creature talking to him.

"You can call me Aku my Prince, what I want from you? I just wanna be free, nothing more, nothing less and in exchange I will help you get the girl you want, easy right? So what do you say? Is it a deal?" Aku said as he stare at the prince from the dark.

"Is that so? Where can I found you then? " Abidos replies after three minutes making Aku grin and told him that he can be found at the old temple of the Goddess Isis before he completly vanish.

Abidos then planned on how to help Aku, he was desperate to get Yugi all for himself.

[Meanwhile]

Princess Yugi, Crown Prince Atem, Prince Yami and the Priests were going back to Egypt so they could settle the wedding in there since they already got Emperor Timaeus and Queen Heba's blessings.

They left Japan the next day so they could arrive back to Egypt without knowing what is waiting for them.

[Abidos' POV]

Yugi is mine so I will do everything to have her. Here I was travelling on the scortching hot desert of Egypt mounted on a camel to disguised myself as I go to the old temple of Isis.

It will take some time and effort but I didn't mind if the prize is my beloved girl.

I enter inside the old temple carefully and using the torch I lighted, I went inside without trouble cause we were taught how to enter the temples without triggering the traps.

It was abit scary alright, it has been long abandoned but I have to be brave.

I reach the middle and saw a gold urn in the middle and I hear Aku's voice again.

"Open the urn my Prince and I shall grant your wish"

He said even though I have a doubt in mind but if I really want to make Princess Yugi mine, then I have no choice but to gamble.

I went near the urn and free Aku and suddenly the whole room turned black and Aku's voice can be heard.

"You will not regret this my Prince and before I grant your wish, can you get the cartouche under the urn? "

I immediately obey his small request and took the cartouche and wear it and I suddenly scream in pain and fall on my knees as Aku merges with me and I realize he had just merge with me and become my ka.

[Author's POV]

Aku reveal himself as the shadows dispers, Aku reveal himself and he was shock to see it was Orichalos.