Chapter 1 : Welcome to Egypt

Three days had pass and tonight their guest from Japan will come. Pharaoh Aknankannon and Queen Helwa secretly prepares for Princess Yugi's arrival and told their personal slaves to not let anyone know about the surprise guest which the two slaves obeys before going back to their quests.

[Royal Family's Private Garden]

Crown Prince Atem, Prince Yami, Prince Abidos the Third, High Priest Seth, Priest Joey, Priest Ryou, Priest Bakura, Priest Malik and Priest Marik were all sitting on the middle of the garden. Atem and Yami introduce Abidos to Joey, Malik and Ryou then vice versa and they were now good friends.

"So have you guys notice something? " Abidos asks as he look around checking if someone beside them was around before looking back at them.

"Speaking off, they were whispering something though I'm not fully sure what it is" Seth said as he thinks of what it may be.

"Maybe they were planning to celebrate grandpa Shimon's birthday" Ryou said making everyone agrees.

"maybe you're right and speaking of which, what present should we get grandpa Shimon? " Atem asks as he look at everyone.

"If my memory serves right, it doesn't matter to him as long as it's a gift from our hearts. " Yami said making all of them nod.

"I was thinking of giving him a new head dress" Malik said as he think of what design to do with it.

"I'm planning to give him a new pair of shoes to wear, Kura you'll help me look right? " Ryou said then look at his boyfriend.

"ofcourse my angel, I would love to help you. " Bakura grins at his boyfriend earning a hug from Ryou.

"sigh... if only I could go sail alone maybe I would have fetch a gorgeous lady. " Yami said while thinking of giving Shimon a nice chair where he can rest his back nicely.

"speaking of.. I wish I could go and see the Princess of Japan from what I heard from Mahad and Isis, she was very beautiful." Abidos said as he huffs sadly wanting to travel alone and see if what they say is true but couldn't while thinking of giving Shimon a nice new blanket.

"Maybe they're just exaggerating. " Seth said while looking at Abidos and reminded himself to check the new bed he and Joey ordered for Shimon as gift.

"Princess of Japan? oh I've seen her too when we went there!" Malik smirks making everyone look at him in shock and bombard him with questions like if she is really beautiful and what does she looks like.

"I'm curious too but... CAN YOU ALL CHILL DOWN AND LET MY PRETTY TALK?! " Marik said as he growls at them.

"Thank you dear and to answer your question, its for me to know and for you to find out~" Malik sing-song making them all groan.

"It's surprising that Atem is interested, turning bi or perhaps straight my prince? " Joey said making everyone whip their heads towards the blushing Crowned Prince.

"H-hey! I was just curious as you guys okay?!" Atem said while blushing furiously due to anger and embarrassment.

"yeah yeah sure, anyways let's go look for the gifts since tomorrow is his birthday plus I wanna end this quick to play with my harem." Yami said making everyone facepalm at the playboy Prince.

Meanwhile, Princess Yugi's ship just landed in Egypt and they decided to rest inside the ship for a while as they wait for the boat that Pharaoh Aknankannon will escort them to the palace.

Yugi just sit there after she and Amelda ate and look outside the window as she flashback on what happened before she left Japan.

[Flash Back]