Chapter 3 : Princess Yugi

Pharaoh Aknankannon ordered the musicians to play some music after they ate. Pharaoh Aknankannon asked his wife to dance with him which his wife happily accepts while Shimon asks his granddaughter to dance with him which Yugi happily accepts. Mahad asks Isis to dance with him, Karim asks Mana to dance with him while the others just watch.

It wasn't long before Shimon went back to his seat and escort Yugi back before Amelda quickly asks Yugi to dance with him making the others jealous cause they wanna dance Yugi too and what shock them was when Amelda finish dancing and escorts Yugi back to her seat, Aknadin suddenly stands up and shyly asks Yugi to dance with him which Yugi accepts.

"I didn't know he had it on him Seth. " Bakura blurted in shock.

"Can't blame him, Princess Yugi is very beautiful and attractive. " Seth replied which they all nod before Seth asks Joey to dance with him, Bakura and Ryou, Marik and Malik while Yugi now is dancing with Shada whose also blushing while Aknadin was sitting happily on his seat earning some shock on them all except Amelda and Yugi.

Abidos saw that Shada just finish dancing Yugi and was about to go next when all of a sudden Atem suddenly stands up and went to ask Yugi for a dance which Yugi accepts making everyone in the room went shock except Amelda and Yugi who doesn't know Atem is gay and never dances with a girl except his mom and stares at Atem who was blushing hard while holding Yugi's hand while his other hand rests on Yugi's waist as her hand is resting on his shoulder.

"Is everything alright my Prince?" Yugi asks in concern as she saw Atem blushing so hard that its visible even if he has sun-kissed skin.

"Y-yes I-im alright,thank you for the concern. " Atem replied. He doesn't know why his heart is beating fast and why he wants to dance Yugi even though he just met her, the fact that he never dance a girl before aside from his mother and that he always dance with boys since he was gay making him confuse.

The party has ended and Shimon let his granddaughter interact with the Princes and their friends while Amelda escorts Shimon back to his room after Yugi told him that she will visit him after.

They all lead Yugi to the private gardens and sits on the pile of pillows scattered on the gazebo.

The others make sure that Yami and Abidos were sitting far from Yugi since they know those two so well when they saw a beautiful and hot girl.

"so tell us Princess, where you from?" Ryou ask as they all look at Yugi.

"can you also tell us something about it? " Joey piped in.

"I came from Japan and well, right now its covered with snow since it's winter season. " Yugi told them.

"Wow... I remember visiting there, it was cold and white everywhere! " Malik said remembering his own experience.

"We actually had four season namely spring, summer, fall and winter. " Yugi said earning some 'oohs' from them.

"say Princess, are you an only child and whose that guy with you? " Yami asked abit jealous of the guy with her.

"oh no, I had an older brother, he's the heir to the throne, his name is Critias and the guy with me is my personal bodyguard and he's like a second brother to me his name is Amelda." Yugi said happily.

"oh my gosh! Prince Critias is your brother?! Oh wow! I'm a fan of him! He look so cool just like Emperor Timaeus! I wonder if he is taken... " Mana said with a dreamy look on her face as Yugi looks at her before answering her question.

"Actually about that.... well, I'm sorry to say this but um... you see... Critias niisama is getting married to Hermos neesama the Princess of Atlantis but don't worry it's alright to admire someone." Yugi break it to her gently and Mana smiles at Yugi's kindness even though she is kinda sad that the man she likes already loves someone else.