1

Tanner's POV

*haha*

*Will you ever have kids?*

*I love you*

*I love you too*

*goodbye Tanner

*No Taylor wait,*

*Goodbye.*

"Wait" I whispered as I woke up. Ugh, Seriously Tanner you have to stop thinking about her. It's been 7 whole moths move on from her. I got out of my bed and got dressed. As I was getting dressed I was greeted by a visitor. Kiki barged through the door and came to greet me.

"Hi puppy dog, Hi puppy dog" I taunted her as I rubbed her all over

I don't know why but I can't stop thinking about her. She's moved on. Why can't you? It's been almost a full year now and I can't stop thinking of her. I want to move on but I can't. To the fox fam on YouTube, I make it seem like I've moved on but in reality... I haven't. I walked out of my room and found my roommates all hanging out together in the kitchen.
"Hey, guys!" I said putting on a fake smile 

"Hey, Tanner!" Mateo said

"So what're the plans for today?" I asked grabbing an apple from the pantry

"Umm well, we were thinking that we could do some dirt bike videos, we could film some scooter shots, then go to a party later tonight," Bear said 

"Sounds good to me," I said eating into my breakfast.

 "Also we were thinking that we could get some Instagram pics later too," Baird said 

"Yeah, we could do that," I responded, " but umm guys I'll be back okay?" I said 

"Alright," they said 

I went outside and into the garage. I opened the door to my Porsh and got in. I started it started driving after I unlocked the gate. I don't know what to do anymore. I drove around town and buried myself in my thoughts. I gathered my thoughts back together when a car almost hit me straight on. Taylor and I are cool now. We're still friends but it's different. I still want her. I still crave her and her touch. I want her. I breathe for her. But I can't have her. When I got back to the house we filmed some stuff for our channels. It was around three in the morning when I finally went to bed. But my thoughts still haunted me. They kept coming back to me like when a dog is returning the ball after it's been thrown. I can't deal with it anymore. I'm done. I got up out of my room and went outside. I dipped my legs into the calm dark water of the pool. It was relaxing. I remembered that I left my door open when Kiki came out. she walked up next to me and laid down. She rested her head in my lap. I stroked her furry little head. I smiled as she looked up at me with those brown dog eyes. 

"Kiki, I don't know what I'm going to do anymore," I said looking at the small ripples that were forming as I swayed my feet in the water. 

'It's just, I love her Kiki. And I don't know how to get over her." I said to the dog

She gave a light whine. 

"Okay, come on girl. Let's go inside," I said standing up. 

I walked back to the door and went inside my room and laid back down on my bed. I felt Kiki jump in the bed with me. I draped my arm over her furry body and fell asleep.