3

I finished my water then went back to my room. I walked over and sat down in my bed and grabbed my blanket. I took my hoodie off and pulled the blanket over me. Ugh. I can't deal with this.

"Yo Tanner" Bear said walking into my room.

"Yea?" I questioned sitting up.

"We're going to a party. You ca come if you want, but you don't have to because I know you're not feeling well."

"Yeah sure I'll come. I feel better after that water," I lied

"Okay, we're leaving in about an hour," he sad then walked off

I'm still not feeling great but I need to get out of the house. I grabbed a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a Calvin Klein white tee. I then grabbed my shoes and phone. I wrestled with Kiki a tad before leaving. I got into the car with Bear and Mateo. They were the only ones coming. Well. The only ones who were at the house at the time. Everyone else was out on vacation. When we arrive the music instantly gave me a headache. I mentally groaned know that it would be a long night. I looked at the house. It was really big and nice. Someone's parents must be away. I laughed to myself at the comment. We walk inside and the smell of beer hit us. I'm not a fan of drinking but the boys are. That made me the driver. Great.