Apocalyptic Info

6:15 A.M. 8/22/2022

I've been roaming the streets, or what's left of them, gathering close friends. Word in the rummage is that this is the end of the world. As I walk by the thrift shop I see my arch nemesis, Asher. We've unfortunately been going to the same school since 2nd grade. He's always been that handsome guy in school. I wasn't considered a geeky girl but I'm weird in a way that makes me hang out with them. My best friend Robin likes Asher but she knows he's way out of her league. Asher was considered the "ladies man" and wasn't the nicest, at least to me. So I just don't really like him since he doesn't really like me; it's pretty simple. I don't why I call him my arch nemesis since nothing really happened for us to hate each other, it's just... We don't like each other. Simple as that. But Robin seems to feel differently towards him, so we had to bring him with us in our surviving group during this end of the world crisis. We have gathered some scraps to use as tools since now we're all really on our own. As we walk through the town all we see is wreckage. Crushed cars, broken into shops, and blood EVERYWHERE.

6:45 A.M. 8/22/2022

Robin seems to be flirting with Asher while me and the rest of the group are trying to find a way out of this town known as NorthWood. "Hey... So... Uh... How's it going Asher?" Robin asks knowing she blew right then. "I'm good but it would be nice if the world wasn't ending." Asher comments.

My name is Sierra by the way. I haven't really introduced myself yet because I got caught up in explaining the apocalypse. I'm currently 16 years old and I'm 5'6. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. Asher always towered over me, he was always really tall. Asher is also 16 and 6"1. He also has blonde hair and blue eyes and has always been a cute guy. He's had so many girlfriends I lost track at 15. Robin on the other hand is 15 and 5'8 and has dirty blonde hair with dark green eyes. Ever since about 7th grade Robin has grown a lot.

Our group is filled with Me, Robin, Asher, James, and 7 other people but we don't know them that well. James is one of Asher's best friends that always hang out together. James is 6'1 and has brown hair. He's really muscular but not as much as Asher. They always workout together and see who can lift the heaviest weight and it always turns out to be Asher winning. James is the starting QB for our high school NorthWood High and Asher plays point guard and shooting guard for our high school basketball team. James really likes Robin and she really likes him but they don't have the confidence to tell one another.