A Shocking Surprise

11:00 8/25/2022

All day was kinda boring, I mean we gathered some supplies that we were running low on and that was about it. I'm not a very patient person so it was really hard for me to do, so what I had to do was make some really cheesy jokes to get some energy and laughter out of all this.

We get to our "base camp" or whatever you want to call it and I start thinking about me and Asher.

I like Asher a lot now. So much I might even be falling in love with him. He's that perfect guy that every girl dreams of having and I'm so blessed that he likes me back. He's so romantic too. Asher always pulls me back for a kiss before we go somewhere and whenever he finds a romantic spot he always takes advantage of it.

Right as I went to sit down on my sleeping bag, Asher sits right next to me with his hands softly going over my face.

He leans in slowly for a kiss and I start to lean in as well. We start with a gentle kiss but then we start to kiss more intimately. Me and Asher are making out now and let me tell you. BEST FEELING EVER. It was amazing. We were probably making out for a good 3 minutes. It was so intimate and passionate. His arms would wrap around my back and his hands would smoothly go through my hair. At that moment, all I thought about was him, and I didn't care that the world was going to end. That's how special he made it.

"I love you Sierra." Asher says softly while staring into my eyes.

I couldn't believe what he had just said. It blew my mind. And to make matters worse, I just couldn't. I couldn't say it back. I don't know why and I became mad at myself. I started getting teared up and he asked what was wrong but I pushed him away like the selfish bitch I am. I felt horrible. I know I love him. I know it.

He hugged me tightly and after awhile I grab his face and kiss him. We start making out again for maybe 1 minute this time. We put our heads together and then, it just happened.

"I love you too Asher." I say.

Asher smiles and starts laughing. I too started laughing and we kiss again. We both lie down in our sleeping bags and I rest my head on his chest. I could hear his heart beating. He gave me a soft kiss on my forehead and I start drifting to sleep.

As I drift away I hear him sneeze.

I look up to say bless you to Asher and he says it to me at the same time.

"I didn't sneeze" I say.

"Neither did I." Asher responds.

"Then who was it?"

We quickly get up and look around us... Nothing.

All of the sudden there's a quiet laughter behind a bush.

Me and Asher turn around scared as hell.

We see who it is behind the bush, laughing there ass off.

Oh...My...God... Its...