This Is It

8:30 A.M. 8/24/2022

It's a good thing Nick carries a mini radio because he turned it on and it was shocking news.

This just in, our top nation scientists have told us to warn and evacuate the state of Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming, immediately. Acai is about an hour away from demolishing those following cities.

I look at Asher, and he looks at me...

"Asher?" I ask.

"Ya?" He replies.

"Are we gonna be okay?"

"I don't know, Sierra."

We can start to see Acai. It takes up HALF of the sky that we can see.

It's getting closer and closer. We run as fast as we can, but we know that we won't make it. It won't help much that we are near the border of Colorado and Kansas, but we might actually reach the area that Acai won't destroy...But something tells me that not ALL of us will make it out alive...

30 minutes later

We are almost at the border of Colorado and Kansas, but we don't have much time. Acai has taken up the entire sky and it's all we can see when we all look up.

Bits and pieces have been breaking off for the past 5 minutes now, and they get bigger and bigger as the time goes by.

Me and Asher are in the front of the pack with Robin and James behind us. Nick and Samantha are running behind them, but it doesn't look like they can catch up...

Both me and Asher are good runners, so this definitely comes in handy. Now we can see Acai breaking through Earth's atmosphere...

It's getting closer and closer and closer and closer.

I feel tears running down my cheeks as I think that this, is the end of mankind.