eleven

St

St. Petersburg, Russia

November 29, 2018

02:21

Target 248.

Name: Maxim Smyrnoi

DOB: August 18, 1979

Family: Tanya Smyrnoi (wife), and Misha Smyrnoi (daughter)

Russian mobster, head of the most notorious human trafficking ring in the area.

In recent years, the organization has used the Port of St. Petersburg to traffic over 190,000 individuals around the world, selling them into forced labor, and often times the sex slave trade.

Infiltrate their headquarters, move quickly, no time can be lost.

The target must be taken out, at all costs.

As soon as Ash boarded his family's private jet, his mind quickly was taken over by the ice that Hazel had shattered just hours earlier. He knew this mission was one of the biggest he had ever been assigned, no mistakes could be made.

The information he had been given wasn't just instructions for his mission, it also included a backstory, as well as an alias.

Once he was within St. Petersburg, Ash only rested for a mere few hours, knowing his time within the city would need to be as quick.

Within a day, Ash's mission had truly started.

Ash's green gaze took over the snowy city of St. Petersburg, noting just exactly where he was. He would need to know where his safe houses were before he even stepped foot onto the Port of St. Petersburg.

This mission was different than others, this time, he would need to infiltrate the human trafficking ring before he could take out the target, and just about anyone who got in his way.

He was no longer Ash Venator, he was Caine Hill-- a young, American businessman looking for some fun within the city.

The driver peered back into the backseat, the suit clad male eyeing the Russian city, spotting each and every imperfection. Ash had a mission to complete, and he wasn't about to fail because he was distracted by the thought of Hazel-- the girl he had left without an explanation.

His fingers tugged at his ink black hair, a heavy sigh leaving his lips at the thought of the broken blonde he couldn't have contact with for days. Ash knew hiding his interest in Hazel would be more difficult that he thought it would be-- hell his father had already caught on.

If he was going to get through this mission, Ash needed to completely forget about the girl who warmed his cold heart.

As they neared the port, Ash straightened his posture, running through each detail in his head once again; if this mission was going to be successful, everything needed to go as planned.