chapter 6 backstage show

( Davey) I have one more surprise for you that has to do with today today is not just going to be any Regular Show you're going to get to see we're going to get to see it from backstage I hope that's okay with you I thought it'd be an experience you had to experience. ( Willow ) are you kidding me it's more than okay it's going to be amazing thank you you really didn't have to go out of your way to do that but thank you I do appreciate it now I can't wait especially for tonight's show today has been one of my greatest day yet . ( Davey) I'm glad you had a great day I pretty much enjoyed it too with your company and everything you deserve to have a good day after everything you've been through ( Willow) you know you haven't changed a bit you still are super nice it's good that the fame hasn't gotten to you. ( Davey) that's a way to say something but now it's okay I get it I'm not offended by it I try for the fam not to get to me I remember that I'm also a regular person like everyone else it's just that I'm a little bit famous and in the bed but that's pretty much it I'm so human like everyone else. ( Willow) but it's not true you're not like everyone else it's not the fame that I'm talking about your nice you stand up for people that can't stand up for themselves and that's worth more than being famous and being different for it.

( Davey) how are you single again I mean because you're super smart and not to mention super your beautiful Willow turns around as her face is starting to get red but she doesn't want to show that she's embarrassed by the compliment ( Willow) I'll agree with you on this more thing but as for being beautiful I don't really see it but thank you for the compliment. ( Davey) you're welcome but you have beauty within and without side view you're not like any of the girls I have meant they're totally stuck-up and full of themselves but their looks and they say that they want to get with me because they're into my music but I highly doubt it. ( Davey) I mean I'm not saying you want to get with me or anything but I'm sorry I said what I meant to say is you're the type of girl that actually wants to get to know me and that just wants to talk to me because of my band in my thing that's what I meant to say. ( Willow ) it's fine I understand what you're trying to say but I think we're almost here and you should get to bed practice I'll be here I should I go and watch you it's up to you I really don't know what else I should do ( Davey) I pretty much think you should go I would perform better if you were there watching.  ( Davey) you know I meant it in a kind of stalker way I keep missing these things up what I mean to say what I meant to say is that it would be an honor for you to watch his practice and for me  to have your company there ( Willow) say it again here I thought I was a nervous one I'm only joking of course.

( Willow) we get to the arena where the guys would be practicing and having their show tonight I have to admit it is huge it looks like it's going to be a big crowd tonight I can't wait to watch her behind stage it's going to be a whole new experience I couldn't help but think that Davey acting a little bit weird around me. ( Willow) I don't know if it's me or if he maybe likes me it's probably me I'm sure he doesn't have feelings like that towards me but he does that nervous in front of me and he did say I was pretty I really don't know what to think about it right now I just want to get to know him more that's all I know. ( Willow) every now and then has a practice he takes a second to look at me sometimes it's more than a second I don't mind it he kind of has a pretty face to look at I mean I'm not trying to be shallow but the guy is handsome not that that's all I care about I mean not that I'm trying to get with him. ( Davey) so what did you think about the band practice what do you think about the stadium it's amazing isn't it big we played in it before but it's one of my favorite performing the crowd is crazy and amazing and the feeling is on forgettable you'll see tonight . ( Willow ) yeah this place looks huge but I'm sure you guys will be able to feel it I mean your music is pretty famous and you guys are amazing who wouldn't want to come to your guys's show but you guys did really good on practice I'm sure you'll do amazing on the show.

( Willow) it was getting close for the show to start as I got myself ready I ended up getting a cab to the actual place where they would be performing then I decided I would knock on Davey dressing room door to see if he was okay and just have a little talk with him before the show as I knocked on the door it opened right away. ( Davey) I'll just the person I want to see before show like this it'd be nice to talk to you before all of this goes on I mean you know not that I need it but it'd be nice come in make yourself comfortable maybe you could help me decide on what shirt I should wear. ( Willow) more black always seems to suit you so I think you should go with something you maybe the gray one I mean it's pretty nice but then again you look almost good in everything I mean did I just say that out loud you know what I mean it's a nice shirt. ( Davey) he right you know there's no harm in trying something new I do like this shirt yes I think I will wear this one as he starts to take off his other shirt without even remembering that she is there or maybe he didn't even care she turns around right away as he starts to do the jester. ( Willow ) you know you could have warned me a little bit there before you took off your shirt give you some privacy and everything I mean I don't want to impose ( Davey) I'm sorry but I thought you didn't mind I mean it's me just taking off my shirt putting another shirt unless you're uncomfortable with it.

( Willow ) it's not that I'm uncomfortable with it maybe I am a little bit but it's kind of a thing that you do in private right I mean I wouldn't change in front of you that would be totally embarrassing and not pray that at all but it's okay nevermind it the shirt looks good on you. ( Davey) You think so will I say I have a show go put on and you have a show to watch in a whole new way come as then make there way on stage Willow give Davey huge as he goes on stage and she headed back stage . The show started with bang the crowd loved Davey and of course he went along with it he loves his fans I could tell I mean not that I couldn't tell the first time he loved what he did and I was enjoying the show backstage it was something that I would probably never forget . ( Davey) did you say that it was incredible that was like the best show yet that we have played the crowd was amazing that feeling I get every time I go out there to perform its uncredible it's like something you can't really describe how did you like the show I hope you like it . ( Willow ) kidding me it was amazing the crowd they love you got is you guys are amazing you guys should really get more props for band  a ban you guys play amazing shows I can't wait to see the next show really I mean it's going to be amazing I hope I get to see it like I did today.