chapter 8 black lipstick on my lips

( Willow) thankfully we arrive to the airport just on time to catch our flight to the next place we would  playing a show or should I say the band be playing show complete excitedly watching backstage of cheering them  on not that they needed anyways they have a lot of fans to do that for them. ( Davey) I will I was wondering if I could have a second with you I want to apologize for my behavior earlier I was acting not myself and I was acting selfish towards you and my bandmates and I never really wanted you to see me that way. ( Willow ) silly you don't have to apologize for anything you weren't acting in any way you were just going through something so no apology accepted because you didn't need to apologize in the beginning for nothing okay just understand that. ( Davey) thank you I really do appreciate that just that I feel embarrassing with the whole thing that went on so I thought I'd apologize not feel so embarrassed ( Willow ) that's just a thing you shouldn't feel embarrassed about what happened. ( Willow) depression is a serious mental disease and it should be taken serious not be laughed at no matter who has it including you so shall we get to the show I think you have a show to do don't you at crowds waiting for you for sure it's always the best medicine.

( Davey) okay thank you for that you're partly right it is the best medicine but also you are to having you here has made everything way better I mean I've never actually realize how happy I've been lately except for that one episode earlier yesterday ( Willow) well I'm glad that I'm here to make you happy. ( Willow) it's my turn for once to help you out after you help me for so long it's my turn to be here for you. Go out there and show them what you can do cuz you know you have that talent for sure and that they love you. Davey heads onto the stage and the show starts right( Willow )  away with a bang the guitars so loud as can be but I love every moment of it there's something about seeing him perform that just makes me happy that he is doing something he loves . ( Willow) I sing along to every song of course knowing that I've known all the songs now that I've gone to a few shows this would be my third one for sure and one of my favorites because the crowd is crazy but so involved with the band. ( Willow) we're on the last song as Davey cheers on the crowd to see if they want an encore obviously they cheer him on so he decides to play one more song with the Bad and The Crowd Goes Nuts for him I never seen him so happy as he smiles to the crowd.

( Davey) did you see that Willow that crowd was incredible that feeling that I get every time I talk to me on every time they want to know that Encore is unbelievable it's almost as good of a feeling ask when you know I talk to you or I'm around you ( Willow) it's nice to know that I also give you that feeling good show was incredible. ( Hunter ) I say this calls for a celebration that was one show that will never forget and we did such a great job so I say we go out for some drinks what do you all say the drinks are on me of course ( Davey) how could we say no to free drinks let's go and celebrate. As they all head to the bar they get there pretty soon as they took a taxi to the place it seems not so  full  their happy as they take a seat in the back at a table of course Davey sits next to Willow wanting to talk to her they'll order some drinks as they wait for them to come back. ( Willow) you know I wish I had as much courage as all of you do especially you Davey the way you work that crowd is incredible there so in love with you I can see why you are so involved with your audience in fan it's just amazing I really do appreciate that about you ( Davey) thank you but I wish I was as Brave and smart as you. Their drinks finally get their as they all put them in their hands and they cheer for a great show that they had is Davey Smiles at Willow she smiles back of course she takes a sip of her drink and everyone does the same thing as well .

They decided that true drinks are enough because I have another flight to catch tomorrow for another show and they need to be energized and ready for it they don't need to be having hangovers so after the next drink they decide to head back to their rooms hotels Willows Hotel room is right next to Davey . Just as she's about to put the key into the door Davey stops her ( Davey) I was wondering if it's okay with you if we could have the conversation in my room I mean we had one conversation earlier but I like to have a private conversation with you cuz that's okay ( Willow) I really much would like that. As Willow follows Davey to her room and he opens the door with his key and lets it Go in as he holds the door ( Willow) will you ever stop being such a gentleman you always hold the door for me thank you for that ( Davey) it's out of respect for women and you . ( Davey) make yourself comfortable I will be right back is Willow takes a C on the couch and tries to make herself comfortable for some reason she's nervous she has never really been as nervous around Davey but for some reason she is now. But this time it was different she was in his room she had never been in his hotel room and she was wondering what was going to happen she was nervous but yet excited to be here to talk with her friend was he more to her .

( Davey) sorry it took a little while I was just rushing up in all don't be so stiff make yourself comfortable my place is your place of course you seem a little bit nervous are you okay am I making you uneasy ( Willow) of course not Davey  I'm fine it's just my first time being here in your room it's really amazing by the way ( Davey) yeah I like this room it's very artsy kind of my Style. ( Willow) so what is it that you wanted to talk about you know I always enjoy talking to you I mean Tonight Show was a success of course and I really enjoyed having drinks with you and your friends ( Davey) yeah I think they're really warming up to you and liking you know how that they didn't before. ( Davey) Willow do you ever have a feeling you really can explain I mean something that feels good but you're not quite sure if it should feel good I mean I don't really know how to explain it but when I'm around you I really happy ( Willow ) I am too I think I know what you mean. As Davey takes Willows hand into his ( Davey) I don't want to impose here but I think I really do like you what I'm trying to say is that I think I have feelings for you and I was hoping that you that you would feel the same way too I mean I understand if you don't we can still be friends I hope. There is silence for a while and that's until Willow gets up and gets close to Daveyshe puts her hands on his face as she starts to kiss him he's taking back by this but smiles as she backs away for a little bit ( Willow) was hoping you would mention and say that to as they go back to kissing.