Contacted

I placed the photo back on the body and started to walk up the stairs which were at the end of the hall way. At the top of the stairs was a door, I opened the door and inside was the man who hit me with the hammer smoking a cigarette and two other men pointing guns towards me. He puffed his smoke and took out the cigarette. "Sit down" he demanded. I sat down if you didn't guess it. "I would like to give you an option because I'm a nice guy. Option one you can try to fight your way out of this room but most likely die because I have many guards or option two you can complete this contract for me and I give you £600,000?" He offered me.

This stranger wanted me to sign a contract and he would give me "£600,000". He handed me the contract with a black pen so I decided to read it. To sum up the contract I needed to kill someone called "The B-man" in Cardiff and that on Saturday he would be at John Lewis at 1pm. I accepted and he would give me the £600,000 when The B-man was dead.

I left the room with the contract and the man showed me to the outside world. My Koenigsegg was parked outside and the man handed me the keys. I didn't ask any questions I just got in my car and drove home.