Terrorist

It looked like a basement where I woke up. I was surrounded in a pool of my own blood, some from the hammer wound and the rest from the knife in my leg. I pulled the knife out but my god it was painful, I can't describe how painful it was. Nobody was in the basement with me, no guards, no bodies, nothing just me. I tried standing up, I did it but I could barely walk. I heard German voices come from upstairs talking about some type of terrorist. Then they started to move and they made it down some stairs and began to take the locks off the basement door. I limped my way to one side of the door with the knife. The door opened and the German people walked passed me where I was hiding. One of them walked to my pool of blood and said some stuff in German then the other man walked over to him. I slowly walked behind them with the knife in my hand. The men where investigating my blood so they didn't know what was about to happen. I stabbed one in the back of the neck and tackled the other one. After a few punches I managed to get my arm around his neck and all you could hear after that was a bone been broken.

I picked up an Ak-47 from the body of one man and pulled out my knife from the other. I wasn't sure what to expect if I went out this room. More killing? More death? More surviving?