Chapter 8 [announcement in a/n]

(a/n hi :) you might not realize this but I've put out an 'inspirational' message in this chapter, but I won't tell you where it is since some of you might not look at it in my perspective, so just keep reading and let your mind determine your thoughts on it! thank you again from the bottom of my heart for giving me time to write this, I really appreciate EVERYTHING, from your understanding to the votes and reads here. This way, I've been able to put a hundred percent effort on this chapter and always will from now on :) I've just been lacking happiness and it's all very complicated, but I've gone past it and we now I've finally been able to pick myself up and update this lol)

PS: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE thank you :)

Taylor.

It's been well over a week and New York turned cold as the november air slaps me right in the face everytime I walk out of my apartment. 

I stand in my under garments, looking at the reflection of myself, I seem so pale, it's very.. unlikely, I mean, I've always been pale, but not to the point where I look ghostly.

And then I remember.. this is exactly where it started, the first dates, after Madison square garden and the whole relationship that we never knew is going to eventually land on this. 

Memory hits me like bombs again, all of them flashing right before my eyes like kaleidoscopes, I don't know what's gotten into me lately, suddenly feeling all nostalgic and that, but it surely doesn't feel to good. I run into the bathroom, dizzy, I haven't slept very well these past few days, but I've been getting at least an hour or two. I rest my hands on the bowl of the toilet and dip my head in as I feel the pressure on my chest, forcing the vomit out of my mouth rapidly. The pressure on my stomach pushed and pushed until I thought that it'll never stop and it's going to be endless. But it did eventually and I quickly flushed the toilet and stumbled to the sink, washing the nasty taste of bile out of my mouth and the memory that have caused the spill.

It felt like yesterday.. I can still feel it. It's painful. Thinking of it is painful and thinking of the what-if's are even more harder.

What if Harry wasn't there?

What if he didn't come for me?

Were my expectations too high?

Was I just lucky? Was it fate? 

The sharp sting on my abdominal area felt fresh and raw, I flinch just by the thought. I can still hear Nash's horrid voice shouting into my ear, but my tired self from the pill made it hard to decipher. I can feel myself not being able to get up, move my legs, arms or head. It was the most horrible feeling, not being able to feel anything or do anything when you know exactly that you're in such great pain. I can almost say that it was brutal and everything I wish I hadn't gone through. 

Knock knock. The sound from the door interrupts me from my thoughts as I grabbed a towel and pressed it against my chest, not bothering to cover the rest.

I'm guessing that the person behind that door is the person that I'm comfortable with, and sure enough; Zac stepped through the door.

"Are you dressed- whoa, whoa, whoa, I guess you're not dressed, well okay, I'll- I, um, i'll just wait, uh, right over here." He says making me confused but I obliged and grabbed my clothes, dressing myself up and putting on my make up and by his words, he did wait right where he stood, he didn't even move, like a statue. 

"Where are we going?" I question.

"Fro-yo." He answers

"Oh." I say simply. I didn't know what I was expecting. Probably a simple surprise. I like surprises, but at the same time I hate them. They give me anxiety and I keep contemplating on if it's going to be a good or bad one, but this one was no surprise. It was a blunt answer and I don't even like frozen yogurt, but I guess I might as well just go, since today has been a hell of a boring day.