Chapter 6

The next morning Jimin got out of his bed with a grunt. He haven't slept anymore but played games on his phone. And obviously thought about Suga.

This boy can be next door and he doesn't even know it.

He grabs some clothes and out them on. On his phone he sees some unseen messages.

trashbags
Sunshine🧡: He's late again!!
17 more measages

Suga?
Are you awake?
2 more messages

Instagram
[chim.chim]: m.suga wants to follow you.

He opens instagram and click on the profile of this m.suga. He's pretty sure it's the same Suga that texted him before. But how did he found his account?!

Sugas account is private too. Only one picture is uploaded. Jimin decides to send him a request.

m.suga wants to follow you. accept

He doesn't care because at least he haven't post anything yet.
He put his phone into his jeans and takes his bad to leave the room.

He walks over the campus to where his friends are standing.

«Hey Jimin.» Jungkook hits his shoulder and make some space for him. «At least your just one minute to early.»

And that's exactly when the bell rings and all students enter the building to head to their classes.

Jimins first class is english. He isn't that good at it. Actually it really sucks. He decides to take out his phone.

Instagram
[chim.chim]: m.suga confirmed your request. You can now see his posts

He opens instagram and look immediately at Sugas page.

He was never so offended.

m.suga

2 likesm

2 likes
m.suga If you thought you could see my face here. Meep your wrong, but nice try. Now look at my baby! Ty.

«Are you serious?» he yells, immediately regretting it because everyone looks at him now.

«Yes Mr.Park I am.» The teacher says and looks annoyed at Jimin.

He gets up and apologize. The teacher nods and he sits down on his chair. Face hiding behind his hands.

Suga?

You have 3 unread messages

Did you sleep well?

Chim?

Are you awake?

I. hate. you.

Good morning too. Don't you have class now?

Yes but idc. Because I hate you.

But why?? My dog is cute.

You knew I wanted to see your face!

What?? Really??

Ouf Chim..I'm sorry

You're not

You're right~

I hate you

You don't

Ofc I do!!!

Whatever you say...

S U G A!
read

DON'T LEAVE ME ON READ
read

I HATE YOU
read