Chapter 36

Yoongi ran down the empty hallways of the dorm. He needed to find Jimin. But where was he? Adrenaline rushed through his body when he looked for the boy.

He hit his head maybe wake up his memory. Did Jimin ever mention something? He stopped. Jimin hated being alone in the darkness when he was scared. Yoongi turned around and ran out of the building. He looked up to see the lights in the dorm.

Of course Jimin's room had light. Also a few others. The window next to Jimin's was his room, dark of course.

Then something catched his eye. A small light coming from the rooftop. It lighted up then it was dark again. Probably a lighter. Yoongi smiled shortly, then ran back inside the building. I know where he is. Jimin I'll come to find— Yoongi stopped. I can't go. Jimin didn't want to see him. Jimin hated him.

He stood there on the stairs to the roof. Just thinking. »Fuck.« he cursed under his breath. »I can't do this.« He looked down the stairs. I should get Jungkook.

He sighed when he slowly walked down. He wanted to hug Jimin so bad. He wanted to comfort him. But he was scared.
He typed in Jungkook's phone number. He immediately picked up. »Yoongi do you have news?« they boy spoke up. »Go to the rooftop.« Yoongi hung up and put his phone
back into his pocket.

He left the building and sat down on a bench. The cold night air felt good. He looked up to the roof and saw the light. The small light Jimin played with. Until it didn't light up anymore.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry...

~ ♡ ~

Jimin played with the lighter. His phone was dead and the only thing that kept the darkness away was the small fire of the lighter. He was scared. But more he was hurt and angry, over himself, over Yoongi, over everything. He wasn't sure anymore why he ran away. He just didn't want to see his face.

Tears dropped to the floor. Jimin felt lonely. He closed his eyes and let the lighter drop. He hide his face in his knees, the whole body shaking. He felt fear. And for the first time he felt like he understood.

He didn't hate Yoongi, neither Suga. Yoongi doesn't belong to him. Yoongi wasn't there all night when he was scared. He didn't know Yoongi, but Suga. He was there mentally. He stayed up all night for him in front of his door so he could sleep well. He knew Suga. Even if he didn't see his face yet. He knew him better then he'll ever know Yoongi. And the only reason he didn't see Suga, was because he was scared. He has a fear, like Jimin. And Suga didn't judge him for this fear...So Jimin shouldn't judge Suga.

He rubbed his tears away and grabbed his phone. When he was about to open the door it swung open by itself and a crying Tae, a worried Jungkook, a more worried Jin abd a sobbing Hoseok stood there. Tae jumped at the younger and hugged him tightly. The others after him. Jimin let them hug him. His tears had dried and his fear was gone for now.

»You idiot.« Jungkook hit his head and Jimin smiled at him. »I know.« He showed them
his phone. »I have to go now. I need to apologize to someone.« They all nodded and lead the younger down the stairs.

At Jimin's room they all asked him again if he'a fine. He nodded and then went to charge his phone. He rolled in his bed. A sentence keep repeating in his head.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry...

________________________________

Do you really want to unblock Suga ?

Yes | No

A/N: I was literally crying bc i had a HUGE writing blockade, which is still kinda there but smh not for this book rn..

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 900 READS??~V