Chapter 48

Jimin Pov.

None of us said a word while we were driving to the airport. Someone mentioned once that Yoongi is from Daegu so he might take the plane to get back. I put all my hope in that one little guess.
I didn't know how to feel right now. And what if it really was him? What if it always was Yoongi.

A part of my body felt comfortable with the thought of it. But I also felt cheated on. He was always around me and he knew. He always knew it.
I even told him I liked Yoongi.

I burried my fave in my hands in embarrassment. God damn it! I was so stupid all the time.

»Jimin are you okay?« Namjoon patted my back and I silently nodded. »You still didn't tell me why we should go to the airport.« I sighed and lifted my head back up again.

»It's stupid. But I just think. There might be this little chance that he went there because...Suga texted me last night he'd leave this school and maybe—«
»I understand.« He interrupted me.

We just arrived at the airport and I basically jumped out of the car not caring about Namjoon behind me. My pulse was higher than ever. Adrenaline rushed through my blood and my legs where shaking. I ran inside if that big building and looked around. I tried to find Daegu on that big lightboard in the middle of the airport.
An Announcement. »The flight to Daegu is talking off in a few minutes. Gate 4 is closed.«

A/N: i never was at an airport so don't @ me

Gate 4. I found the sign with Gate 4 and ran towards it. There were a few people near the window looking at the plane. Some with tissues, crying. My inside was panicking when I went to ask someone I heard a woman collapse. I looked over to where the people were standing when I saw the plane took off.

Suddenly my knees felt week and I collapsed to the ground. He's gone. He's out of my life and gone.

Tears ran down my face but I didn't care to wipe them away. I just watched the plane flying higher and disappearing. Even though I couldn't say Suga or Yoongi or whoever was really in this plane but a feeling of emptiness overtook my body. It felt like I lost again, the person I loved the most, I trusted the most.

The pain of the memories with Sehun pounding on me. How my father treated me. I was nothing but a toy for everyone, when I finally found someone I could trust, I lost again.

Maybe that's how life goes. A never ending circle of ups and downs. People join you on the ride and leave you again and take a part of yourself with them. Even though it felt like Suga took everything I had left. My trust. My love. My heart.

»Jimin?«

A/N: It's a short chapter sksk

We'll go to an end pretty soon so be prepared!~V