Chapter 15

Two weeks passed. Today is the day where they'll go on their camping trip.
Jimin packs everything he needs. Of course his phone and a charger.

He thought a lot about that week they'll pass on their trip.

He leaves his room with a confident smile on his lips. Jungkook and Tae are sitting on the floor in front of his room. «There you are finally.» Jungkook gets up and grabs Taehyung's hand to pull him onto his feet.

He nods. «Where Jin and Hobi at?» Jimin looks around, he's nowhere to be seen. «They're already in the bus. You know how Jin is.» Tae laughs hitting Jimin's back.

They head outside to the parking where 3 buses are waiting for the students. Jin waves from the window of the first bus and the three younger enter the bus.

«You are late kids.» Jin looks Jimin intensely into the eyes.

«Whatever hyung. So are you and Hobi going to share a place? Of course Jungkook and Tae...So it's me this time again?» Jimin rolls his eyes.

«You are always late. I'm sorry Babe.» Jimin sighs and sits down on a seat. He put in his earphones and plays some music. This is going to be boring again. It's always him sitting alone and just because: You are always late.

Someone taps Jimin's shoulder and he turns around with a annoyed face expecting one of his friends making fun of him.

«Oh don't look like I'm allowed to sit here.» The boy with deep voice says, sending shivers down Jimin's back.

He looks at the beautiful male confused. «Huh? You want to sit here?» he asks. The elder smiles softly. «Yes. Am I allowed or will you kill me for interrupting your staring angry out if the window session.»

Jimin takes away his bag. «No no, sit down!» He repeats fast.

The male sits down taking out his phone. Jimin sees it as his chance taking out his texting someone about his lucky day.

Suga

Mr. I wanna scream.

You will neeever believe me what happend.

NEVER

Oh lord...go ahead..what was it.

MY CRUSH

omg i swear to god if you don't stop with those capital letters i'll fucking sue your pretty ass!

You don't even know what my ass looks like._.

But ok i'll stop now.

Just...My crush is stitting next to me!!

Oh the guy you don't know the name?

Yes!!!

So you are sitting right next to him but don't talk to him???

Uhm. What about you? Where are you?

I'm sitting next to the cutie.

But you also keep texting me huh?

Bye.

NO!
delivered

come back!
delivered

idiot
delivered

Jimin pouts at his phone. «Everything okey? Who were you texting with?» His crush leaned over to him and Jimin locks his phone. «No one.» He says looking in the most beautiful brown eyes he ever saw.

«Sure.» He smirks. «Maybe some pretty girls?» he winks. Jimin looks at him in disbelief. «Something wrong?»

Jimin shakes his head. «I wasn't texting with a girl. Just a friend.» He looks down at his phone, waiting for Suga to text something because he felt to nervous talking to his crush. «Seems like a very good friend.» The male next to him mutters. Jimin nods slowly.

«I don't know him for long. But he's like my best friend. Of course there are the others I never wanna lose and love with my entire heart but...he's different.» Jimin smiles softly.

«Is he more like a friend to you?»

Jimin cheeks start to burn in realization he just daydreamed of Suga. He looks his crush gulping hard. «N-no. I hate him.» He pouts looking out of the window.

«Would you mind if I sleep a lil bit? I didn't sleep much last night.» Jimin leans his head against the window.

«Sure. I'll wake you up when we arrive.»

Jimin nods, slowly closing his eyes.

He fell asleep pretty fast and the other male went back to his phone looking at the chat of the person he texted before.

He smiles at the last three messages. What a brat.

After a while Jimin changes his position laying his head on the others shoulder.

The elder pet his hair. «Sleep well cutie.»

A/N:
I'M SOFT
JUST.
HELP.

this is another win for the yoonmin nation! (ง'̀-'́)ง

this is another win for the yoonmin nation! ('̀-'́)

LET ME DIE IN PEACE ~V