Chapter 16

«Wake up. We have arrived.» The elder shakes Jimin to wake him up. Jimin hugs his arm. «Mhm...5 minutes baby.» He mumbles. «Baby?»

Jimin opens his eyes in shook. «Yah. Sorry I-I didn't mean uhm...Let's go» Jimin grabs the others males hand and they leave the bus.

«Ah there he is our small bean.» Jin walks over to Jimin and rubs his hair. The younger let go of the others hand and pushes Jin away. «Don't treat me like a baby.» He pouts. «But you are one. Let me squish your cheek.» He reaches out for Jimins cheeks but the younger reacts fast and hits his hand away. «Don't you dare hyung.»

The male beside them clears his throat. «Oh you must be the guy he always—» Jin got interrupted by Jimin who cover his mouth. «Don't listen to him let' just go.» He grabs the elders hand again and walks away.

«Uhm... Your friend seems nice.» The taller boy says to break the silence. «He's an asshole.»

«What bad words, this beautiful mouth shouldn't use them.» The elder chuckles while Jimin blushes. «I can say whatever I want..uhm...» Jimin stops. «Wait...What's your name?» He looks at the reddish haired male.

«I thought you would never ask. I'm Yoongi. Min Yoongi.» Jimins eyes light up. What a beautiful name. «And yours?»

«Hm? Ahm..Jimin. I'm Jimin.» He says, cheeks red as a tomato. «Cute. It fits you.»

Jimin plays with his fingers. «T-Thank you.»

«Let's go then. We have to do the tent before the night sets.» Now it was Yoongi's turn to grab Jimin's hand. They walked over to the teacher and he handed them a tent out.

~ ♡ ~

After a while when the sun already went to sleep they finished their tent, out the things inside and now both were on their phone.

Why haven't he texted yet? Jimin thought looking on the chat with Suga. He put down his phone as it starts vibrating.

With I sigh he picks it up again ad sees Tae calling him.

«Yeah?» He asks as he picked up.

«Where are you? Move your as down to the lake! Take your crush with you we are doing a campfire!»

«Ok. See you in 5.» He hangs up and looks at a confused Yoongi. «Maybe wanna meet my friends?» Jimin asks shy.

Yoongi smiles brightly. «Sure.»

They sort the tent and with the flashlight of Jimin's phone they make their way to the beach.

From far they already hear some voices. And soon they can see the campfire. «Over there.» Jimin points at the fire and grabs Yoongi's hand. He wants to run over but stops so Yoongi walks into him.

«Uhm...Is this even okey for you?» Jimin lift up their hands. Yoongi only giggles. «You ask now but earlier you just did it?» Jimin blushes lightly and the elder pinches his cheek. «I'm totally fine with that.» He says locking their fingers like couples always do.

Jimin smiles and then run over to his friends. He hits Jungkook's shoulder who's cuddled against Tae. «Heyo! We are here!»

Yoongi lets go if Jimins hand and sits down on a chair. «We can see that.» Jin answers Jimin. Jungkook only gives the smaller male a death glance and looks back at the fire.