Chapter 46

When Yoongi saw Jimin leaving him, something inside of him made him realize how selfish and stupid he always was.

Yoongi couldn't be honest with him and that hurt. And again he decided to do something extremely selfish. He knew he'll regret it but he couldn't do nothing. He needed to end this before it was getting serious. Yoongi started something that could never have a good ending.

He took his phone out of the pocket where he saw a message from the boy he loved more than anything else. This made it all worse but he knew he had to go through this now. The only thing he wants it that Jimin gets to be happy, and he can't be happy with Yoongi.

He went through the chat and smiled at the cute or stupid messages of Jimin for one last time. The way his heart beat fast and butterflies filled his stomach when he read the younger's messages.
Tears ran down his cheeks and dropped onto his phone. His vision was blurry and deep sobs left his lips.

Then he started to type in his message for the boy he loved since ever he saw him the first time.

Hey Jimin. This is extremely hard for me you can't imagine....
But this all has to end. I can't text you anymore. I don't want you to go through all this. I'm a bad person and I'll only hurt you. You don't know who I am and I will probably never be really ready. Whenever you are near me my body explodes and I just want to kiss you and hold you but I can't because you would be disappointed if you knew.
I am selfish Jimin and I'm doing this to hurt neither of us. I'm sure you'll be happier without me. I thought I could tell you who I am before I will leave this school but I'm to scared.
I'm sorry. Thank you for the time I had with you and I'm sure you'll find someone who will truly love you from the bottom of his heart.
The way I do.
I wish I could be the one to make you happy but I can't. And I'm sorry.
Goodbye Jimine. SEND

Are you sure you want to block this contact ?

YES | NO

He put down his phone and breathed out heavily. It's over. Yoongi got up from the bench and and made his way back into his room.

When he arrived he put the rest of his clothes into the suitcase. He'll leave tomorrow. Yoongi will be going home like his mother wanted.
He remembered the last phone call where she yelled at him for being a fagot and disgusting. A shame for the family.

So she decided to take him back home. Away from all men around him to make him straight again. He couldn't say no so he packed his things.
He never knew how to tell Jimin so he just pretended to be alright and everything was good.

Yoongi remembered when he first saw Jimin. He was searching for the principal and was in a rush. They bumped into each other and Jimin smiled up to him with a light blush on his face. »I'm sorry« He said and grabbed his stuff. Yoongi picked up his book and gave it back to him. Their hands touched and Jimin's felt so soft and warm. His smile burned itself into Yoongi's heart.

But however Jimin forgot him quickly. That day Yoongi wear his glasses and a big hoodie and had greenish hair. A week later he dyed his hair black again and they didn't met each other in a while.
But Yoongi was always looking for him. For this heartwarming smile and the sparkling eyes. The cute cubby cheeks and the beautiful fluffy hair.

However he managed to get his number one day, thanks to Namjoon. But when he came to the point to text him he didn't know how so he made up a weird story which seemed to be so dumb.

And the longer he texted with Jimin the more he fell in love. He tried to be closer to him also physically. Even though Jimin didn't know Suga and Yoongi were the same person.

And now it all came to an end. If this would be a  story everyone would expect a happy end right?

But sometimes it just doesn't work out...

ain't the end yet
But yeah now you know a little bit more how this actually happend huh?^^

~V