Chapter 35

warning: domestic violence

Jimin walked down the hallway of his highschool when he saw the only person that mattered to him by this time.
»Sehun!!« Jimin yelled and run over to his boyfriend. »Oh hi Jimin.« Sehun kissed his cheek and patted his head.

»Uhm babe. I need to go for practice now. See you.« He pecked his lips. Jimin nodded.

~ ♡ ~

After school Sehun waited for Jimin at his locker. When he came he hugged him tightly. »Babe..So can I come over?« Jimin shyly nodded.

He knew his dad wasn't home so he decided to take Sehun with him. They arrived at his house and Jimin unlocked the door. When they went inside Jimin lead his boyfriend to his room. »It's pretty cute here.« Sehun said and jumped onto the others bed. Jimin lightly giggled and sat down on his chair.

Sehun looked at Jimin who places his schoolbag to the ground and took out his homework. The boy sighed. »Baby we won't do homework when we have the whole house for us alone.« He got up from the bed and walked over to the younger. »Sehunie~« Jimin whined, when the other cupped his cheeks. »Babyboy c'mon.« Sehun grabbed the cute chubby hands of his baby and lead him to the bed. He sat down and pulled Jimin onto his lap. Jimin leaned his head against his chest and listened to the heartbeat of Sehun.

The elder kissed his fluffy hair. »Jimin.« The younger looked up. Sehun took the opportunity and smashed their lips together. Jimin, of course, replied to the kiss and laid his hands around his neck. Sehuns hand drove underneath Jimins T-shirt and the younger whined into the kiss. »Cold, Sehunie~«

Sehun pulled Jimins shirt over and pushed him down to the bed, kissing his jawline, down to his neck. »What are you doing?« Sehun didn't stop, but started sucking on the others soft skin.

Jimin felt uncomfortable and tried to push Sehun away. But he just pinned Jimin's hands above his head and smirked. »We are together for so long now. Let us have some fun. We are all alone today« He smashed his lips down to Jimin's nipples. Jimin whimpered and a soft moan left his mouth. »Look at how needy you are.« Sehun cooed.

Tears run down Jimins cheeks and sobs left his mouth. »Stop.« He whispered. Sehun licked around Jimin's nipples, making Jimin whine. The younger tried to get away but was to weak.

Suddenly the door opened and his dad entered the room. Sehun jumped of Jimins body and looked at the man in shook. »What the fuck is going on?« He looked at his son in disgust. »You.« He pointed at Sehun »Leave.« The boy did what he was told and run out of the room.

Jimin crawled back on his bed until he hit the wall. »D-dad, it's not what—«
»Shut up, faggot

Jimin's eyes wide in shook. »Dad...« Tears run down his cheeks and he looked at his father in disbelief. »You are disgusting Jimin.« he walked closer, unbuckling his belt.

When he arrived at the bed he pulled Jimin by his ankle. Jimin laid on his bed. Chest exposed to his father, who took his belt and looked at the sinner in front of him. »What the fuck where you thinking?« He whipped Jimins bare chest with the belt, leaving a red mark.

»So you think you can bring home boys and let them fuck you while i'm not here.«

slap.

»You are a shame for our family«

slap.

»What would your mother say if she saw you now?«

slap.

His father jankes his hair and pulled him up so they faced each other. He spit on his face and seconds later a slap landed on his once white cheek. Jimin felt weak underneath the grip of his father.  »D-don't—« He whimpered but got cut of  by a fist rammed into his stomach. »Shut the fick up, whore.« He threw Jimin from his bed and kicked him in the side.

He coughed with the feeling of vomiting. Again a kick into his stomach and he curled himself up into a ball. »Look at you. You are weak. Piece of shit.« He spit on his son and turned around, leaving the room.

Jimin heard the door lock and tried to move closer to it. When he wanted to open it, it didn't work. His father locked the door.

~ ♡ ~

He spent days in his room. The only things that kept him alive, his now empty bottle if water and the sweets he hid in his room. His father didn't open the door once. He had to pee into bottles.

He thought this would be it.

Suddenly he heard a knock at his window. When he looked outside he saw brown hair. He humped to the window and looked down at a browned haired boy, Jeon Jungkook.

The boy asked him to open the window but Jimin couldn't, so he threw a stone through it  and entered the room. »What happened to you?« Jungkook asked in shook, when Jimin collapsed on the floor because he couldn't held himself up.

However he managed to tell Jungkook the story of what happened a few days ago, without crying. He probably cried enough the past days.

Jungkook didn't hold his tears back and sobbed into his hands. Jimin lightly hugged him and reassured him.

»I'm so sorry I didn't came earlier.« He sobbed. Jimin nodded. »It's fine.« and with that Jimin fainted.

A/N: I don't know what to say right now thoo...

ough..thank you all for 800 reads! kisses for you hun's❤️
~V