.15

✌︎

2 days later 2:45 AM, saturday night

"okay okay okay," brandon smiles  at his phone as he watches violet give him her undivided attention, putting down her notebook. 

the two had been on facetime for 7 hours, since violet left her last dance class of the day, talking about random stuff and just talking in general. 

last week they confessed their feelings for each other since then, everything for the two has just gotten better and better.

"violet will you go on a date with me?" brandon asks looking straight at the girl as her face scrunches up before she turned and looked at her books. 

"are you for real?" violet asked brandon with a bright smile on her face this causing him to smile back. 

"yeah...I already told you how I felt about you, I wanna take you out and have a good time" brandon smiled at the camera, biting his lip slightly as he waited for a response. 

"no" violet shrugged, this simple one silible  word, breaking the boys heart but, he would never let the girl know that. 

"NO!?" roxanne yelled from her room as she listened to their conversation. 

"why not?" brandon asked the girl, not because he was offended he was rejected just confused on how her feelings changed so quickly

"I have hella work to do" violet sighed as she held up her fashion design textbooks. 

"I can lighten the load" brandon smirked as he watched her face scrunch up. 

"nah, I need edwin for that...and besideeesss I have to focus" violet looked everywhere but her phone just as roxanne bursted into the room. 

"no the hell you don't. you have a high ass GPA, you need to party...with brandon! brandon she's going on that date tonight." roxanne smirked as both nineteen year olds looked at her confused.

"roxy...it 3 am who the hell is gonna leave heir house at 3 am for a date??" violet asked as brandon put on his hoodie and a pair of vans. 

"looks like lover boy is ready" roxanne smirked as she walked out the room to go call zion. 

"brandon really...you aren't serious right?" violet asked laughing until she saw him get into his car. 

"like I said last week...it's me and you vio"