.16

✌︎

brandon knocked on the girls' apartment door at exactly 3:17 am, catching both roxanne and violet by surprise.

"I got it!" roxanne yelled as she ran to the door, screaming once she saw brandons face with large smile holding a tub of ice cream in his arms.

"you didn't" roxanne almost yelled but, she quickly covered how mouth as she opened the door.

"I diiidddd" brandon smiled cheekily as he began to walk with roxanne to violets room, her light was still on so that was a good thing.

"VIOOO ARE YOU NAKED?" roxanne asked before running to her room, closing the door leaving brandon just as violet opened the door.

"why the hell would I be n- oh hey b...wait bitch what the fuck?!" violet looked at the boy for a split second before hugging him catching him off guard.

the two hugged for a moment before going into her room, laying on her bed turning on the originals.

"I can't believe your ass came to my house at 3 am for a date" violet laughed for the tenth time at the situation.

"well believe it" the boy chuckled as well before turning his attention to the show.

through out the night they watched netflix, talked about their goals and eventually fell asleep cuddled into each other.

best. night. ever