.27

✌︎

not even ten minutes later, brandon was knocking wont violet and roxannes front door. roxanne had been with management, talking about her career in the film industry so, she couldn't have been there to open the door for the nervous violet. 

violet got out of her bed and walked to the front door and just stared at it. Brandon on the other side of the door could hear her footsteps so he automatically knew that she was there. 

"baby please let me in so we can talk about whats happening.." brandons voice became softer as he spoke on the other side of the door. 

he didn't want to think about not seeing his girlfriend and being on tour. 

voilet opened the door, almost immediately her hear broke at what her boyfriend of 9 months looked like. 

brandon who usually always looked happy, looked at if he had been crying since the night before...he'd only found out an hour ago. 

he didnt wear his usual fashion forward outfit, the boy wore grey sweatpants, a matching hoodie and his black low top vans. no beanie. no rings. no jewelry, other than his diamond earrings. 

violet engulfed him into a hug, feeling a pang in her chest ass she thought about leaving the boy for a year or more. 

the two walked into violets room, not speaking to eachother just holding hands. violet laid down in her bed first then, brandon followed right behind her, her pulled her closer. the two laid down in their hug formation, legs entangled together. just enjoying one another. 

"can we talk about it?" violet looked up at brandon waiting for a response, he simply nodded so she began to tell him about what was happening. 

"about four months ago my management ago my management asked me if I wanted to go to paris for my modeling, if I went I would be in paris fashion week...I couldn't say no to one of my biggest dreams so I said yes." violet mumbled as brandon let go over her, now sitting up. 

he wanted to look her in the eyes as she spoke about the topic, he loved looking at her talk about her many passions. 

violet sat up with him as she continued to talk about it. 

"they said I would be gone for about a year...it took me a week to accept, I wanted to stay but I realized that it would just be hurting me and my career if I did in fact stay. I would be staying and waiting for you, bub. I dont think I would be able to live with myself knowing that I turned down my dream to wait for you to get back from living your dream...that sounded so fucking selfish" violet sighed as a tear fell from her eyes, Brandon immediately wiped it away with his thumb. 

"its not selfish, bub...I completely understand whats going on and I want you to live your dream just like im living mines," Brandon smiled at his girlfriend, pulling her into another hug. 

"is this why we went on literally 40 dates in the past 4 months?" brandon asked laughing as violet smiled almost embarrassed that he counted. 

"okay well, in my defense...if we never did some of those dates you wouldn't have a sunflower tattoo on you finger" violet giggled as brandon kissed her forehead. 

"we'll always find each other with them" brandon laughed as he looked at violets tattoo of the same sunflower, in small print on her collarbone. 

"always"