꓄ꃅꀤꋪ꓄ꌩ

Jungkook slipped on some normal black ripped jeans and made his way to the bathroom, a blushing Taehyung following after as he hid his face a bit once Jungkook noticed his body in the mirror. "Holy fuck Tae." The boy looked at the scratches and marks on him before looking at Taehyung who was hiding his face. "So, I can't wait to learn about your kinks." Jungkook traced his hand over one of the scratches before pulling his white shirt over himself.

Jungkook tucked the shirt in and put his belt on before going over to Taehyung who was playing a game on his phone, Jungkook wrapping his arms around Taehyung and kissing his clothed shoulder. "We're pretty cool considering when I just ruined your wedding like, an hour ago." Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook.

Jungkook sighed, kissing Taehyung's forehead. "Let's go. She should be in her room by now." He mumbled and grabbed his suitcase. Taehyung huffed before stepping out of the room and following Jungkook who walked down the hall. Taehyung nibbled on his lip and hid behind Jungkook once the male knocked like it was nothing.

Literally the male looked like he was done and wanted nothing to do with Ke- "What the fuck?" Jungkook looked at Namjoon who opened up the hotel room door. Taehyung's eyes widened and so did Namjoon's. "Kook.. hey, hi." Namjoon cleared his throat. Jungkook looked at the male who had no shirt but his pants were unzipped meaning he must have rushed it on.

"You're not room service.." Namjoon rubbed his neck. Jungkook became furious yet hurt? His best friend.. the dude he took as a brother? Jungkook didn't stop himself when he brought his hand up and punched Namjoon on the cheek. Namjoon stumbled as he held his cheek. Taehyung stood back, watching Jungkook attack Namjoon who was attacking back after the first few hits Jungkook got in.

Just then he saw Keeya run out of the bathroom. Taehyung blinked, everything happened so quick he didn't even know what to do at that point. Once Jungkook was off Namjoon, he backed up and held his jaw which Namjoon mostly aimed for. "Namjoon?! Really? You really went that fucking low?" Jungkook looked at Keeya.

"That fucking low? I went low? Look at you! Sucking dick now!" She yelled while pointing at Taehyung. Taehyung raised an eyebrow before looking at Jungkook who clenched his fists. The rush of wanting to hit Keeya was there but he remained calm because even though he was furious, Keeya was a woman.. and also because she wasn't worth the time.

Jungkook turned to Namjoon who stood there, holding his bleeding nose. "Little brother huh.. ? Out of all people.. I would have never expected you to do this." Jungkook dragged his tongue over his bottom lip before bitting down. Namjoon gulped. "We messed around before you two even got engaged Jungkook. We messed around in high school too, you know that."

"Yeah but I expected you to stop when I started dating her!" He yelled and Namjoon nodded. "And I should have. I know but I couldn't.. and besides.. you would have found out sooner or later that she's pregnant with my child." He blurted out. Jungkook froze in place as he heard what Namjoon said. Taehyung's eyes widened. He had no idea what to say or do, literally no idea.

Jungkook breathed out as he looked at Keeya who was looking elsewhere. "Taehyung and I are going on what was suppose to be our honeymoon. You have fun with the doctor appointment." Jungkook grabbed his suitcase after grabbing Taehyung's hand and walked out. Taehyung, a whole shit ton confused just followed Jungkook.

Until they got to the lobby. "Honeymoon?" He asked and Jungkook turned around. "Sorry.. I should have asked but I.. I paid a fucking shit ton for this trip and it would be a shame for it-" a kiss planted on his lips stopped him from talking. "I'd love that.. but are you okay?" He asked, cupping Jungkook's face.

Jungkook shrugged but managed to smile. "I got you.. thats all I really need. Just you and me.. alone.. in a bedroom far away from this place for two weeks, how about it love?" He tilted his head and Taehyung smiled widely before nodding. "Sounds perfectly perfect Jeon." Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook smiled and nodded, kissing Taehyung's forehead before heading out with his lover. Of course it hurt that Keeya went for Namjoon but.. it didn't matter anymore. He was happy with someone he loves. That's all that mattered to him now. No one else.. just Taehyung.

Within hours, Jungkook and Taehyung were seating themselves in the plane. Taehyung looked out the window from the plane and shivered. Not once was he on a plane before but he was quite excited. "I love you." He suddenly heard which caused him to look the other way, towards Jungkook who grabbed Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung smiled, squeezing Jungkook's hand. "And I love you." He rested his head back. It was crazy.. absolutely insane that just hours ago he was pushing through those doors and stopping a wedding. Within hours he was on a plane, with his lover and on a getaway from everything that just happened.

For once, everything seemed to be in place. Even how fucked up as it sounds, he was glad that everything happened how it did. If Jimin didn't die then that would be perfect but things happen and he is where he is because of it. A lump formed in Taehyung's throat as he thought about Jimin and squeezed onto Jungkook's hand once the plane was starting the take off.

"It's okay." Jungkook leaned in and kissed Taehyung's cheek. "I'm right here. Right here Taehyung." He spoke and Taehyung nodded before looking at Jungkook. Thats when all his worries disappeared. Everything was.. okay. He was okay. Maybe this was going to turn out okay.. maybe this was actually going to be his happily ever after.

or maybe not.