• ꓄ꅏꂦ

Taehyung followed after Jungkook who was leading Taehyung towards the plane. "Can I sit by the window again?! I love the window seat." Taehyung grabbed onto Jungkook's hand and the male nodded without a thought. "Yes my love, you may sit by the window." He spoke as he then gave the tickets and walked with Taehyung.

Once in the plane, Jungkook and Taehyung were careful not to bump into anyone. Once seated, Taehyung buckled himself up and made sure the belt was secured before checking Jungkook's as well. "I'm not a kid Taehyung-" he spoke and Taehyung scoffed. "I'm just making sure. It was loose, you see, you'd die without me." He looked at Jungkook who shook his head with a smile.

Just as Jungkook leaned in for a kiss, a male came over and bowed his head, which Jungkook and Taehyung did so as well. "I'm sorry to ask but may I seat here? My family is right there and my seat is back there where I cannot watch my kids." The male asked with pleading eyes. Jungkook took a look at the two children on the seats with another female who was probably not the parent.

The elderly lady sitting next to them grabbed her bag and volunteered but Jungkook shook his head. "No need, i'd be happy to switch places." He got up and Taehyung's eyes widened as he grabbed onto Jungkook's hand. Jungkook looked back and Taehyung shook his head before the male leaned down, kissing his cheek. "I'll just be down a couple seats, don't worry, i'll secure my belt too." He chuckled.

Taehyung silently whimpered once Jungkook left, watching the male disappear. Taehyung then adjusted himself in his seat as he looked at the male that seated himself. The boy sighed before looking out the window of the plane. Just when the plane was taking off, Taehyung tensed as he closed his eyes. Definitely not used to that.

Taehyung then felt a hand on his hand which caused him to open his eyes and move his hand away quickly after seeing the male grabbing onto his hand. "I'm sorry, I thought that would be comforting, was it not?" He asked with a head tilt. Taehyung gulped as he looked away and ignored the question.

Then it happened again, but this time the handed was on his thigh, giving a light squeeze. Taehyung froze in spot as he looked at the hand before trying to shake it off but the man just gave a tighter grip which caused Taehyung to wince a bit. "Cookies?" The flight attendant showed up, Taehyung finally was able to breathe as the male let go. All he wanted was Jungkook.

Within hours, Taehyung had never been so scared in his life. The man beside him just kept touching him, whispering dirty things into his ear and just being a complete perv yet he didn't say anything because the male told him if he did then something bad would happen and well- he was scared enough from being so high in the air.

So he didn't say anything to anyone but he was certainly always telling the male to stop or pushing his hand away. Until finally they were landing which was also scary considering the plane would shake a bit then a thump was heard when they hit the ground. The minute they were allowed to leave, Taehyung was quick to stand.

"Please let me through-" Taehyung pushed passed the male who grabbed Taehyung's waist and held him, sniffing the boys hair. "Dad!" Taehyung turned his head to the children who were not calling the man behind him but the man that was seated right next to them but on a different seat. Taehyung stiffened as he pushed the male away. "You're sick!" He practically yelled as he got in the line to leave the plane.

Once out of the plane, Taehyung was shaking as he hugged himself until he saw Jungkook. The boy hurried over and hugged Jungkook immediately. "Woah, are you okay?" Jungkook asked while holding Taehyung close. "The man.. he- he lied, those weren't his kids he just wanted to touch me and whisper nasty things in my ea-"

"He what?!" Jungkook stopped Taehyung from speaking, Taehyung gulping. "H-He touched me.. on my thighs and.. he just kept touching me and saying all these nasty t-things.." Taehyung looked at Jungkook who was fuming with anger. "And you didn't say anything?" He asked. "N-No.. because he said he would do something bad! I was scared! I'm s-sorry.." Taehyung's head hung low. The feeling of not having a voice was so.. disheartening really.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung and kissed his forehead. "No baby, i'm sorry for leaving you. God I just wanna-" Taehyung squeezed Jungkook and shook his head. "It's okay, I just wanna get out of here." He looked up at Jungkook and Jungkook sighed before nodding, leaning down and placing a kiss on Taehyung's lips.

Jungkook wrapped his arm over Taehyung and held the boy close as he made his way over to where they get their luggage and huffed, keeping a close eye out as he did so. Once Taehyung saw his luggage, he hurried over to grab it while Jungkook waited. Until he saw the familiar man which had him walking forward. "Hey, you!" Jungkook made his voice heard.

Taehyung looked before his eyes widened, hurrying over to Jungkook and stepping in front of him. "Leave it be, Jungkook, hey." He placed his hand on Jungkook's chest. Jungkook clenched his jaw as he looked at the male who had a smug smile. Jungkook scowled before looking to see his luggage. The male grabbed it and also grabbed Taehyung.

"I was about to beat him dead." Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung shook his head. "Yeah, I noticed but i'm okay, everything is okay. Just forget about it. What you have to figure out is, where are we staying?" He asked and Jungkook raised an eyebrow. "My house that I pay for every month." He looked at Taehyung who nodded.

"Okay.. and what about Keeya?" He asked and Jungkook scoffed. "What about her? I'll make her pack up and she can get her whore self out of my house and into her bitch ass boyfriends house." He spoke and Taehyung clicked his tongue. "So.. not mad about it huh." He spoke and Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Come on Taehyung." He huffed and grabbed onto Taehyung's hand, pulling him out of the airport to wait for Jinhee.