[ English mode ] [GinShi] Sorrry

After that bloody battle, everyone left a physical and mental scars.
Shiho Miyano. Lie down on the bed. Open the letter Gin gave her. Make eye contact
....
"Shiho.
I know you will not forgive me.
I'm not worth your attention.
The crimes I have committed against you ... do not deserve to be apologized.
...
Do you know ? I really ... have been sympathetic to you!
Your smile has enough light to warm my heart. Just be looking at you, hear your warm voice, I'm satisfied. Beauty of your soul ... has called my heart.
I used to live in a house with you, it was my most precious time. Should I say it's our roof?
Have you ever asked "who are you?". And I did not answer, because I was scared when I told the truth that I was a cold-blooded assassin, hundreds of people died under my throat, an emotionless machine made by people there.
But no matter how I hide ...
You can still get them out, you say you know who I really am. To others, yes, I am an assassin, but to you, I am a temporary "spirit" for you.
At that time ... I was very happy, because I gradually opened the gate leading to your heart.
...
But then?
...
The truth is always very fierce ...
It always hurts me ...
...
Why me ? Forced me? In the organization is still full of good killers. Why does that person choose me as the one to kill your sister?
I thought a lot about this. Pick you - the person I love, or the person - my big man.
...
I betrayed you. I chose the organization instead of Sherry.
...
The bullet soared from the barrel of the gun. Your sister falls down. Eyes closed ... forever. That time ... I still stand, think of you, think of the past, think of the future.
...
You leave the organization, leave me ...
Must be ... because I was the one who left you before ....
So, I'm not expecting you to forgive me.
As long as you understand ... how much I love you.
...
I totally do not deserve you.
...
Know that. So why ... more than 365 days passed ... I still can not forget the girl named Shiho Miyano.
...
I promised your parents that I will protect you ...
...
But I could not
...
I let your sister die, father, mother died. Only you alone in the world.
I really want to make the last prop for you ...
But I can not...
...
Sorry to you. For all."
...
_____Tobe continue_____
Author: (Hide)
Có ai muốn ta dịch ra cho không :))

_____Tobe continue_____Author: (Hide)Có ai muốn ta dịch ra cho không :))

Gank team fong cách Gin :))