chapter eight

Y/N's P.O.V

"Camila our baggage claim is number 4, not 5." I told the young Latina. Again. She insisted it was number 5 and wouldn't listen to me at all.

"Y/N, shut up. It's definitely this one. I'm sure of it." She said, completely convinced. I rolled my eyes, looking around for a way to prove myself. I glance up and smirk as I read the sign.

"Really? 'Cause I don't remember flying out of Denver." I stated, acting as if I was confused. Camila looked up slowly, her cheeks turning red as she read the sign above baggage claim 5: Flight 348, Denver to Mexico City. She huffed and stomped her way over to baggage claim 4. I laughed as I jogged after her. Within minutes of waiting our bags came around on the conveyor belt. Camila grabbed mine and forcefully pushed it towards me, still upset that she was proven wrong. After hers came around, she stormed off again. I don't know how her little legs can go that fast. "Cami, would you slow down!" I called after her causing her to stop. "It's not a big deal. So what? You were wrong." I smirked.

"Oh would you stop." She sounded mad but I could clearly see her trying not to smile. I grabbed her hand, interlocking our fingers. She finally let out a smile before pulling me towards the bathrooms. She led me to the handicapped stall, shutting the door and locking it.

"Baby, what are you do—" I was cut off as her soft lips collided with mine. My hands instinctively landed on her waist as her arms rested on my shoulders. After a few more seconds, she pulled away.

"I've been wanting to kiss you since we got off the plane." She chuckled before biting her lip. I smiled sadly, reminded of the fact that we can't act like a normal couple in public. "I'm sorry baby," she muttered, noticing my change in attitude. She trailed kissed along my jaw before moving towards my ear, softly biting my earlobe before seductively whispering, "When we get to the hotel...I'll make it up to you."

I closed my eyes in bliss. "Oh, yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'll finally get my way with you after so long. I missed feeling you. All of you. Feeling how wet I can make you. How hard you're gonna cum for me." I couldn't suppress the moan that escaped my mouth. I was extremely turned on right now. Camila may seem innocent, but when she takes charge...

She pulled away with an innocent smile, opening the stall door and pulling her suitcase after her. I shook off my thoughts as I grabbed my bag as well, following the brown eyed goddess.

————

A/N: SMUT WARNING

Camila roughly pushed me against the hotel door after shutting and locking it. Her lips attached to my neck as she sucked on my pulse point, undoubtedly leaving a mark. My hands trailed down to her ass and grabbed it roughly, causing her to moan and bring her lips to mine in a hungry kiss. Our tongues battled for dominance but I didn't stand a chance. Not when Camila wanted to be in charge.

"Bed, now." She demanded against my lips. I picked her up, holding her against me as we continued to kiss. I threw the small Cuban onto the bed as I hurriedly removed my shirt and slid off my jeans. Camila did the same before pulling me onto the bed with her and straddling my waist. She kissed her way down my body to my core that was undoubtedly soaked with my arousal.

A/N: TRIGGER WARNING

Camila's kisses became lighter the farther down she went. She paused for a moment, prompting me to open my eyes and look down towards her. I noticed she was eyeing my scars. I was surprisingly calm though. After our talk, I wasn't self conscious about them around her. She left feather light kisses on each and every one, leaving me breathless with admiration and love instead of the intense lust from before.