chapter 15

Camila's P.O.V.

Matthew and I just returned from our visit to the castle where Harry Potter was filmed. I have to admit, he's not so bad of a guy when you get to know him. We bonded over our love for the movies about The Boy Who Lived. So yeah, I had a pretty good time. Still, I miss my girlfriend and I can't wait to see her again.

I walked down the hall way until I reached the door to our room. Opening the door, I was met with the sight of my love laying down, listening to music with her eyes closed. I silently walked over to her before climbing up next to her and cuddling into her side. Y/N jumped before pulling out her earbuds. "Hi baby." I greeted, going to plant a kiss on her soft lips. To my dismay, the girl turned her head to the side causing my lips to meet her cheek instead. Frowning, I asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She muttered, eyes trained on the ceiling.

"Don't lie to me," I sat up, catching her roll her eyes. "And don't roll your eyes at me. What happened." Still, I received no response. "Did I do something?"

"I don't know, did you?" She asked with an accusing tone.

"What?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at her tone. "Y/N, what the fuck are you talking about?"

"You and your boyfriend seemed to have a grand old time today." She finally let out, her eyes meeting mine for the first time since I got here. For a few seconds I stared at her trying to figure out what she meant. Then it hit me. The video. She must have seen what I posted. The small clip of Matthew and I acting as Harry Potter characters.

"Oh my God," I chuckled out. "You're jealous over a video. You do understand that we need to make people believe we're dating, right?" All I got in return was a moody grumble. I sighed before straddling her lap, placing my hands lightly on her cheeks. "Look at me." I ordered, Y/N reluctantly following. "I. Am. In. Love. With. You. Not him. I'm not even attracted to him Y/N. You can't get jealous over us having fun."

"Oh, so you had fun, huh?" she snapped, jerking her head out of my hands and lightly pushing me off her lap. She stood from the bed. "I'm not jealous because I think you're gonna cheat. I mean I trust you so I'd hope you wouldn't. Not again." She muttered the last bit, looking towards the floor. "I'm jealous of the fact that he gets to hold your hand in public and act like a fucking couple while I get to waltz around by myself! Not to mention he's an ass. So I'm glad you had fun today, Camila." She ended her rant with a huff. Shit. She called me Camila. She's pissed.

"Okay...I get that. But you're the one who said this would be okay. I specifically asked you,   Y/N."

"What was I supposed to do, Camila!" She threw her hands up before bringing them back down to her side. "Say no? Let your label fire you?! Jesus, fuck. I didn't ask for this." She sighed.

"I know. I know you didn't and I'm sorry." I whispered, picking at a loose string on the comforter.

Y/N sat next to me on the bed. "I just want to call you mine." She said, matching my tone.

"Baby," I grabbed her hand causing her to look up at me. "I am yours. I don't give a fuck if the public knows. All I need is for me to know I'm yours and you to believe I am yours. And I am. 100%." I told her sincerely. Y/N blushed, looking down at the bed spread. Suddenly I got an idea. "Come with me."

"Where are we going?" She asked. I stayed silent, leading her by her right hand towards the other spare room I found. Once we made it towards the room, I smiled as I laid my eyes on the piano I had found the first night. I sat on one side of the black bench, patting the empty spot next to me. Y/N smiled before sitting next to me, our thighs touching. "What are you up to, Camila?" I just smirked, placing my hands in the correct keys. Then, I began to play softly.

You walked in
Caught my attention
I've never seen
Someone with so much dimension

It's the way you walk
The way you talk
The way you make me feel inside
It's in your smile
It's in your eyes
I don't wanna wait for tonight

So I'm daydreamin'
With my chin in the palm of my hands
About you
You
And only you
Got me
Daydreaming, with my chin in the palm of my hands
About you
You
And only you

For you oh oh oh
For you oh oh oh
For you oh oh oh
For you oh oh

Now I can't wait
To hold you in my arms
I know I was made for you
I'm in love with all your charm

It's the way you walk
The way you talk
The way you make me feel inside
It's in your smile
It's in your eyes
I don't wanna wait for tonight

So I'm daydreamin'
With my chin in the palm of my hands
About you
You
And only you
Got me
Daydreaming, with my chin in the palm of my hands
About you
You
And only you

But I want you
Got to have you
And I need you
Like I never have loved you before

Oh I want you
Ooh I need you
Got to have you
Like I never have loved you before

So I'm daydreamin'
With my chin in the palm of my hands
About you
You
And only you
Got me
Daydreaming, with my chin in the palm of my hands
About you
You
And only you

For you oh oh oh
For you oh oh oh
For you oh oh oh
For you oh oh

I finished the song, before looking up at my favorite girl. I saw tears brimming her eyes before she caught one that got loose. "Fuck, Cami." Yes! Back to Cami! "I haven't heard that song in forever."

"I haven't played it in forever." I chuckled. "Remember when we used to sit in my room. I would play the song for you. Then you'd cry." I laughed, followed by the girl next to me.

"Oh, shut up. That song is so sweet, Cami." She admired.

"Well, it's your song so I'm glad you love it."

———
Y/N's P.O.V. (flashback)

"Hey." I greeted as I entered my girlfriend's room. She looked up from her keyboard and smiled at me, before walking over and placing a gentle kiss on my lips. "So, what's up?"

"I wanted to show you something." She smiled.  "Sit." Camila pointed to her bed. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but followed her instructions, nevertheless. Camila took a seat on the small stool by her keyboard, where she sat when I first arrived. "So...I uh...I wrote something for you and I wanted to show you." She blushed, her eyes trained on the white keys.

"Okay, I'm all ears then." With that, Camila began to softly play, her eyes fluttering closed. As she began to sing, my heart rate increased. This song was...wow. It was sweet, and beautiful, showing me how she felt towards me. My eyes began to water as she reached the chorus, a smile taking over her features.

By the time she finished, tears were steadily falling down my cheeks. "So...w-what do you think?"

"I-I...I love it. It's amazing, Cami." Camila smiled and made her way over towards where I sat.

"I'm glad you like it," She giggled, wiping my tears with her calloused thumbs. "I've been working on it for a little while."

It wasn't until that moment where I truly realized that I loved her. Even so, I kept the words to myself and decided to lean forward, connecting our lips. I love this girl, I thought.

(A/N) this was kinda filler chapter but i thought it was a lil cute and would fit.
please comment what you think and what you predict :)
thanks for reading❤️