여덟.

"you going on a blind date again, bro?"

my eyes went up at him as i put down my chopsticks. i guess he's assuming that i'm going out today, because, well, fancy clothes. taking a sheet of tissue paper from the box, i wiped my mouth with it for a moment. a corner of my mouth went up as i replies him back, "aish, hyung! the finals are only a few days more, why would i go on a date now? i'm going to the library to study."

a scoff escaped from him, taking a seat right in front of me on the dining table. junghyun hyung gave me that smug look of his, plastering a smile on his face. he leaned closer towards me, resting his chin on a hand. "with who? a girl?" he tilted his head a bit, looking more interested now.

"with dahyun."

•••

i ended up getting teased for thirty minutes straight by junghyun hyung. he kept saying to me that she's a perfect match for me or something like that? ugh, that hyung. thinking about the teases that came out from his mouth made me rolled my eyes. only god knows how much i felt annoyed today. can't i just have a peaceful day today, for god's sake?

i brushed off those thoughts when i noticed a familiar figure now walking towards my direction. when she noticed my eyes were darted at her, her eyes went round and soon jogged her way to me. her mouth soon turned into a pout as she sat down beside me.

"you're late, fifteen minutes late," i pointed out, smirk curved on my lips. she turned her whole body towards me, the pout on her face became more obvious. there were sparks in her eyes as she gawked at me. that face that she always does when she did something wrong. "aish, come on! it's only fifteen minutes, jungkook. plus, the bus hasn't arrived yet, right?"

i gave her a long stare, crossing my arms together. she enlarged both her eyes even bigger, resting her chin on both of her palms. she leaned closer and closer towards my face, and soon, the distance between our faces was only an inch away. she was staring deep into my eyes, and goddamnit, i couldn't even breath anymore. she blinked her eyes a few times right in front of my eyes, pouting her mouth back.

fuck, so cute. ugh, since when did she turn into such a flirty girl like this? this must be that sana girl, i knew it! she's been hanging out with her lately and must've learned how to do aegyo with her. couldn't handle that much of cuteness anymore, i now covered my reddened face with a hand, shifting my eyes to avoid her gaze. her alluring gaze, to be precise.

"y-you don't have to do that kind of face, goddamnit."

dahyun giggled. probably because she heard me stuttering like an idiot. idiot jungkook, idiot! she shifted her seat, sitting properly again. i glanced over my shoulder, noticing the pink shade spreading on her milky cheeks. is that makeup, or is she really blushing? i don't know.

"that's because your reaction is cute, dumbass."

•••

"the fuck is this?" that somehow made me accidentally dropped my pen. mouth hanging open, my gaze went up, darted towards the girl sitting right in front of me. kim dahyun just said the f-bomb, out loud, in a library. in a fucking library. noticing the weird gaze that i shot her, she beamed awkwardly at me back.

i saw how messy her raven hair was. her forehead creased, a slow sigh escaped from her mouth. chewing on her bottom lip, there smile on her face before faded away. dahyun handed the exercise in her hand at me, asking, "could you help me with this?"

i took the paper from her hand, examining it in one look. while waiting for me to solve the exercise, dahyun stood up and changed her seat beside me. she moved closer, accidentally brushing her arm with mine. i don't even know how much time i've said this already, but again, i couldn't breathe at all.

i felt my body tensing up as i balled my fists, trying hard not to make it obvious that i'm going crazy mentally now. faking a cough, i showed the paper to her and slowly explained to her how to solve it. unfortunately, it wasn't as good as i thought it'll be. i kept on stammering as i explained it to her. and i'm pretty sure she realized that because there was an obvious wide grin plastered on her lips.

"damn, you're one hella charming guy, jungkook," dahyun uttered under her breath, but i could definitely hear that. gosh, those words made me even redder that i should be. is it normal to be this hot when you're embarrassed? not sure. scoffing, i brought back the attention of hers at me. her eyes lit up, waiting for me to speak. "e-excuse me? did you say something before?"

her eyes went round, grinning an awkward grin again. "n-nothing, you're cute!"

hella. smooth.

•••

my update is getting shorter and shorter, right? ugh, please forgive me. i'm getting the writer's block again.. (╥_╥)