Feelings

Bellamy
The truth was, I had developed feelings for Clarke. I wanted to tell her, but I couldn't. Clarke was gorgeous, and different the any other girl. I knew after the first time we had sex that it would be hard to not fall for her, I mean you'd be crazy if you didn't. She has the most perfect blue eyes, and her blonde hair that bounces every time she walks. I know Clarke had developed feelings for me, but I don't deserve her. She's an amazing person and deserves way better than me. I can't give her everything she needs. I want her, I want to be able to hold her whenever I've had a bad day, or just feel like it. I want to be able to kiss her at any time of the day, and wake up next to her. But she deserves way better than me, all I'd do is ruin her life. And I won't do that to her.

Clarke
I woke up the next morning feeling like shit. I had a headache, and my whole body ached. I rolled over to see my best friend, Raven, asleep Next to me. She had her leg thrown over me and her arm linked through mine. I don't remember when or how she got here, but I'm not angry. I love her and I don't know where I'd be in life without her. She's been my best friend for as long as I can remember, and at times my only friend.

"Raven. Dude get up I have to pee." I grunt and try to push her off me.

"Raven, come on!"

After much effort, I pull my body away from her and get up. When I come back from the bathroom Ravens sitting in bed on her phone.

"Hey, how are you?"

"I'm good." I respond. "But umm.. how did to get in my bed. That's weird."

"It's not weird, your my best friend. But I heard your crying when I got home from the gym. When I came in hear you mumbled some things I couldn't understand, I decided to comfort you. I guess I passed out."

I sit on the bed and give her a hug. "Thank you, for being my friend, and being there for me last night. Even if I don't remember it."

She laughs and hugs me back. "Thank you for accepting me and allowing me to be your best friend."

"This just got way to sappy for me. Breakfast?"

"Pancakes?" She asks

"I'll make some. Is Octavia home?"

"No, she had an early class or something. I don't know where she is, I just know she isn't here."