{15} Usually how it Works

This chapter is dedicated to everyone on the the last chapter who commented saying they needed this chapter💞
~~
As Bellamy was sitting there, with Clarke cuddled up beside him, he decided Now was the best time to ask her. With the most important people in their life after the craziest night.

"Clarke, can we talk?"

"What's up?"

"I have to ask you something..."

Clarke notices he's nervous and rubs his hand. "You okay?"

"Clarke, since the day we met and we made that stupid ass agreement I knew I had feelings for you. I knew I liked you the first time we talked, I knew I lied you the first time we slept together and I knew I needed you in my ice the first time we got in an argument and you wouldn't talk to me. Clarke I truly believe that you are the one for me. You have completely changed me into a better person and for that I will always be thankful for you. Some people may say its to early for this step but I feel like if you know you want to spend the rest of your life with them why wait?"

Clarke kind of had an idea of what was going on but since she was still kind of drunk she wasn't 100 percent sure. "Bell..?"

"Clarke Griffin, the love of my life, will you make me the happiest god damn person alive and be my wife?"

"Only if you agree to be my husband." She laughed through the tears

"That's usually how it works Griffin." He kissed her

"Wait, did you guys just get engaged or am I still drunk?" Raven asks

"Both."

After a few seconds everyone finally realizes that Clarke and Bellamy are engaged.

Everyone starts shouting "omg congrats. I'm so happy for you." and hugging them

"I love you guys so much. Clarke says crying.

"Stop crying girlie, your gonna ruin your makeup." Octavia wipes her tears

"Happy tears can ruin my makeup." Clarke smiles

They decide to go in the house and celebrate with a glass ad wine they had from the night before.

"Okay so I have a question." Murphy says "when Bellamy asked you to marry him you didn't say yes you said 'only if you agree to be my husband.' Why?"

Bellamy and Clarke look at each other and laugh "it's an inside joke."

~~~

Sorry this is so short. I wanted to make it longer but everyone wanted the chapter sooner than later so here it is. Let me know what you think.

Also, if you have any ideas for this story lemme know cause I'm slowly running out🤷‍♀️