Chapter 3

"Yesss!" someone yelled in the living room.

   "So first you-" "GOAL!"someone yelled again cutting me off.

"Becca, I can't work with all of that yelling,"Lauren said.

"I'm going to ask them if they can quiet down a bit,"I said getting up from the dining room chair.

"Good luck with that,"Lauren said.

I walked in the living room and Michael,Calum, Luke (who I assume just got here) and Ashton were playing FIFA.

"Excuse me,"I said.

"Who are you?"Calum asked.

"That's Becca Lauren's tutor,"Ashton said not taking his eyes off the screen."Do you need anything?"

"Yes actually. Can you guys please quiet down,Lauren can't concentrate with all your shouting,"I said.

Ashton paused the game and looked at me. "Well if we're being too loud you can go upstairs, you know."

"If you guys could just please quiet down,we'll be fine,"I said with an eye roll.

"Listen,Becca is it!"Michael asked. I shook my head yes."I don't know of you know how to play these games because you're a girl and all,but they require shouting."

"Michael, is it?"I mocked him."I could beat you at these games anytime with my eyes closed."

"Oh really?" He asked.

"Yeah really."

"Let's play then. If you win we'll go upstairs and if I win you have to go upstairs with Lauren and finish your lesson or whatever,"Michael said.

"I don't know? I-" "Scared,"Michael said with a smirk.

"No I just-" "Chicken?" This was getting a little to childish. I was going to have to teach him a lesson.

"Deal."I exclaimed."Lauren you want to take a break?"

"Sure,"she said.

"May I?" I asked Ashton holding my hand out for the controller.

"Sure,"he said with a smile.

I sat in the space between Michael and Ashton.

"I hope you're ready to get beat by a girl,"I said as we started the game.