Chapter 5

Ashton's P.O.V

"Ash,come downstairs,"my mum called.

I paused the game that the guy's and I were playing and headed downstairs. I walked in the kitchen and standing there was the one and only Becca.

"What are you still doing here?"I asked. Not that I'm complaining I thought.

"I asked her to stay for dinner,"my mum said with a smile.

"Why?"

I knew why,she always does this. She tries to set me up with girls and that was what she was doing with Becca. She thinks I need a girlfriend when I am perfectly fine with pizza, video games, and drums.

"Because I can."my mum said.

Wow mum you would make a great lawyer.

"Well-" "I can go home if you want,"Becca spoke up.

"No, you're fine,"my mum said."Now Ashton are the boys staying for dinner?"

"I don't know I'll go ask."

I ran upstairs to go ask the guys. What I didn't know was that Becca had followed me.

"You guys staying for dinner?"

"Hey guys,"Becca said scaring the shit out of me.

"Are you following me now?"

"No your mom made me."

"What are you doing here still?" Calum asked.

"She's staying for dinner,"I said."Are you guys?"

"No. I wouldn't want to ruin your date,"Calum said with a smirk.

"It's not a date asshole,"I said."Michael?"

"No. Makaylee just texted me. She wants me help her dye her hair. You know how she is she just goes in,"Michael said.

"Fine,Luke?" I asked with hope.

"I can't I'm helping Michael with Makaylee's hair,"he said.

I knew that was a lie because we all know what's gonna happen after Michael dye's her hair.

"You want me to tell your mom that they can't stay?"Becca asked.

"Sure,"I mumbled but I couldn't help the smile that slowly crept on my face.