Chapter 4

"Oh my god, Mike she's going to beat you!" Calum said.

"Of course,"I said making the last point of the game."I beat you fair and square, 4-1. Now if you could please make your way upstairs,so I can finish tutoring Lauren."

"No! I can't believe it. I got beat by a-a-" "Girl,"I said finishing for him with a smirk.

"She beat you, now let's just go upstairs so-"Luke started but got cut of by Michael.

"No! I want a rematch!" he argued.

"Maybe some other time,I have to finish tutoring Lauren now,"I said walking back to the dinning room leaving Michael dumbfounded. "Now that we've got some peace and quiet let's start."

I tutored Lauren until 4 o'clock. She was a somewhat fast learner. I only had to go over some of the things twice for her to understand.

"Well that's all for today,"I said packing my things.

"Okay,see you tomorrow,"Lauren said.

As I was about to leave Anne walked in.

" Hey,Becca right?" she said.

"Yes. Hi Mrs. Irwin."

"Please, call me Anne,"she said with a warm smile.

"Okay,Anne. I was just finished with Lauren. She's a fast learner."

"Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it. How about you stay for dinner?" she asked with a slight smirk on her lips.

"I don't want to be a bother-""Don't worry about Ashton has those three pigs eat here all the time. You can stay,"she said whilst cutting me off.

"Okay. I have to call my mom first."