chapter 16

“Ok, so what’s the plan?” Gianna asks Sofía from across the room.

“Well, I rented a car a little while ago. It should be here any minute,” Sofía explains.

“Ok, so there’s our transportation, where are we going to go and live?” Nanci questions as she places the very little amount of clothing Michael brought her into a duffle bag.

“We’ll just go with whatever happens,” Sofía calmly explains placing her clothing in Nanci’s bag earning her a strange look.

“What? We don’t need like fifty bags, what if we run into someone we know,” Sofía explains as the girls nod in approval splitting a bag with whoever is closest to them.

“So what’s next?” Alyssa asks placing her last shirt into to Heather’s bag.

“Well, once the car shows up we load everything into it and then we leave,” Sofía explains.

“Ok genius how are all nine of us going to fit into one car?” Lexi questions.

“Who said it was a small car?” Sofía asks with a giggle.

“What kind of car can fit nine people?” Jessie questions.

“You’ll have to wait and see,” Sofía says with a giggle.

*****************************************************************

“So are we going to say this to them?” Liam asks with a glum face.

“I have no idea,” Niall says with a sigh slouching in his seat.

“I don’t want to be like oh this was all a dare. Oh yeah we can’t speak to you again,” Liam says sarcastically.

“I was just getting close to Elizabeth, I think she needs someone right now,” Niall blurts out and then covers his mouth.

“What do you mean?” Louis chimes in.

“Well, it’s not my personal information to share,” Niall replies looking down at his phone.

“Niall. James. Horan. What’s wrong with Elizabeth?” Liam asks and then throws Niall’s phone across the room.

“DUDE! That’s the only way I can talk to Elizabeth!” Niall screams as he rushes over to the pieces of phone scattered all around the room.

“Well, you’ll get a new phone on the way to seeing them, explain.” Liam says firmly.

“She’s just had a rough life ok; I don’t exactly know that much about her. Louis interrupted us,” Niall explains glaring at Louis.

“What? I thought it was ok, you didn’t say no,” Louis explains.

“I didn’t say yes either,” Niall grumbles.

“Ok, Ashton where are your band mates?” Zayn asks trying to change the subject.

“Well, they are just hanging around the house. It’s our day off,” Ashton explains.

“Ok, Niall text them telling them to come over,” Zayn tells Niall.

“I can’t. My stupid phone is broken,” Niall says through gritted teeth.

“Oh, yeah, sorry,” Zayn says shyly.

“Ashton, you invite them over then,” Zayn says turning to Ashton who’s already on his phone.

“Already on it,” Ashton says focused on his phone.

“Can you guys come to One Direction’s place?” Ashton asks through the phone.

“Because it’s urgent,” Ashton replies to a whining Calum over the phone.