Chapter 20 - Wedding preparations 2

Hyerim's POV

I was standing beside Jin. I heard him chuckles. "Do you like this boutique so much? You seems to be amaze with it." He said as he looked at me. I just slightly nodded. I should have control myself! I shouldn't show my reaction too much! Urghh, Hyerim! I looked down and my cheeks were burning. "You looked so cute when you are shy," Jin said as he chuckles again. I then pouted and caught Jin's parents were staring at us. "What a cute couple, you are!" Mrs. Kim said as she looked at us. Both of us stared on each others eyes and looked away out of embarassment. I just heard Mr. and Mrs. Kim chuckled cheerfully at us.

"I think the dress should be a suprise, right yeobo?" Mrs. Kim asked her husband. "That's a great idea! Jin, you come with me and Hyerim should go with you dear." Mr. Kim said as he grabbed Jin's wrist and pulled him away. I just waved at him before Mrs. Kim grabbed my wrist too.

"Dear, do you have anything in your mind?" I was snapped out from my thought as Mrs. Kim asked me that. "No, it was nothing, Mrs. Kim." I said as I smiled to her. "Don't call me that! Call me eomma instead." She said as she linked her arm with mine. She was so sweet. "Okay, eomma" I slightly said and heard her chuckles.

We were at the gown's selection's section. There were a lot of beautiful gown there. Mrs. Kim then picked some gowns and asked me to try it on. I just obeyed her and tried those gowns. All of them fit me well but I was just... some kind of don't like it. It was my tenth gown. It was the same. I didn't like it. I apologized Mrs. Kim for troubling her and make her waited. She smiled at me and said, "It's okay. Maybe now it is your turn to choose your own wedding gown. It is your wedding anyway. Come on." I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back. She then brought me to the gown's section and let me chose my own gown.

I strolled around the section finding for the gown alone. Mrs. Kim was waiting for me patiently after walked me here. Out of the blue, a gown caught my attention. It was a white laces off shoulder gown with long sleeves laces. It was so beautiful. My eyes sparkled as I saw it. I knew it, it was the right gown. I quickly grabbed it and walked towards the fitting room. Mrs. Kim didn't seem to be anywhere. Maybe she was off to the toilet. I then asked for the salesgirl to help me with the gown. She nicely helped me put on the gown.

Okay, It's the time. I turned around and looked at myself over the mirror. Wow! I looked stunning. It fitted me well. I was very happy and hugged the salesgirl. I then showed off my gown to Mrs. Kim, who was sitting on the sofa. "How is it, eomma?" I said as I turned around and smiled brightly to her. She was tearing up and that shocked me. I quickly ran to her and sat beside her. I then cuddled her with a hug. She hugged back as her tears fell on my bare shoulder, causing it to be slightly wet.

"It's okay,eomma. If you don't like this, I'll take it off." I said as I gently rubbed her back. She then released the hug and looked at me in my eyes. Her dark brown eyes was sparkled as she looked at me from the top of my head to my toes. "No, it's just... Its perfect you well. I'm touched with your beauty. Let's take this then," she said as she asked my to change into my outfit. I then nodded and headed to the fitting room to change. The salezgirl then took the gown and walked to the counter. As we walked out, we saw Jin and his father was waiting for us. We may took too long I guess.

We then discussed about the wedding ceremony with the wedding planner, Mrs. Lee, who was turned out to be Mrs. Kim best friend. We discussed about the theme and blah...blah... We took almost 5 hours at the boutique. It was 9 p.m. now. We decided to settle everything on the spot because the wedding was the day after tomorrow. After that, we exited the boutique and bidded a goodbye to each other. I then followed Jin to the his car, which parked a bit far from there with a total silence between us.