Chapter 33 - Her

Hyerim's POV

I sat between Taehyung and Jimin in class. The lectures was finally over and we decided to get back home together. We then headed towards Taehyung's car and drove home. Before that, we decided to grab on our lunch. We stopped at a restaurant. It was a fast food restaurant. I knew that Jin kept telling us that we must avoided fast food but dont blame us, we're hungry. We entered the restaurant together. After finding a place to sit, Taehyung and Jimin headed towards the counter to placed our order.

After a while, they came back with our foods. I sat between Taehyung and Jimin, like usual. They ate their burgers while I didn't even touch my burger. "Hyerim-ah, why don't you eat?" Taehyung said as his mouth was stuffed by food. I just shook my head. "Um...guys?" I said as I grabbed my burger. "Hrm?" They both said in unison while facing me. "May I ask you something?" Both of them nodded. I took a deep breath and put down my burger. "Is Jin had a girlfriend before? I mean ex..." I asked. Both of them stayed silent. "It's okay, nevermind." I said as I looked down.

"He had one. She was the worse person on earth!" Taehyung said angrily. "Why did you said that? Who is she? Did she a gangster or something bad?" I asked curiously. "No." Jimin said. "Lee Jung hee. It was her name. She's not a gangster or something bad, she just an ordinary girl." Jimin said as he continued eating his burger. "She's a dumb*ss!" Taehyung said furiously. "Calm down, taetae," I said as I rubbed his back. "She's an true b*tch you know? She left Jin hyung one day before they got married after she met a guy richer than Jin hyung! She just used Hyung for money! That b*tch!" Taehyung slammed his hand on table, causing all the customer in the restaurant shocked. We just apologized for the troublesome and I smacked Taehyung's arm for that.

"Hyung got depression and almost commit a suicide. But luckily, we manage to cheer him up again. It took about a year to do so. Hyung doesn't even date to any girl after that. He was traumatized by Junghee. Poor him," Jimin said and drank his soda. "That's why all of us were shocked when we found out that he get married with you. He doesn't even want to date before. How could he get married?" Taehyung said as he finished his burger. "Oh..." I said as I continued eating my burger. Tha's why he said to me to stay and don't leave him. I'll stay Jin, I'll love you forever.