Chapter 23 - What the..?

Hyerim's POV

The ceremony finally came to the end. I.t was totally exhausting! After changing up, I went back home with Jin. The whole drive seems to be very quiet. I just stayed silent and so he. After a while, we reached home. I then walked towards the door and pressed the code. I walked in and hopped onto the couch. "You are tired, aren't you?" Jin said as he entered the house. I then glared at him. "What?" He said as he chuckled. "Why did you do that earlier?" I said and then pouted. "What?" He gave me a puzzled look. "Why did you kiss me on the cheek earlier and left like that?" I said as he came and sat beside me. "What's wrong with it? I kissed you on the lips too..." He calmly said as he leaned closer to me. "I could do it again if I want too..."

I frozed. He came even closer. Our faces was just a few inches away. He then placed a peck on my cheek. "I'm sorry," he said as he backed away. I was shocked and quickly ran off to my room. I then shutted the door. This guy, he was weird. He was shy before but why did he change so fast?

Jin's POV

Hyerim ran into her room. Her face were burning. Maybe she was shy by the peck. She was so adorable. I just chuckled and walked towards my room. It was 8 p.m. It was still early. I don't think that Hyerim was ready enough to move into my room. It's okay, maybe she needed time. I would took a bath and cooked the dinner. Maybe she was hungry too. I should prepared something special. She must had been embarassed with me right now. I needed to fix this!

**********
I had done showering. I put on my white t-shirts with a Mario's print on it and matched it with a pair of sweatpants. I then exited my room and there was a knock on my house's door. I slowly walked towards the door and twisted the doorknob. Oh my god! My friends! I hugged them all. There were four of them here. Someone were missing. "Where is Taehyung and Jimin?" I asked them slightly. "Oh! They said they are going to have dinner together so they grabbed some food at a restaurant nearby. They will be here soon. So, should we come in?" Namjoon said as he pointed out to the opened door behind me. I them let them in and all of them headed towards the living room. Hyerim... I was totally forgot about her. I was in a hot water now!

Hyerim's POV

I decided to take a bath. I was burning right now. Ugh... I looked at my reflection on the mirror. My face was slightly red as a tomato. I need to take a bath quickly. I then entered my bathroom and began showering. After that, I put on a pair of shorts and wore a large oversized white t-shirt that covered my shorts. I like the t-shirt so much because there was a Mario's print on it. I decided to sleep because I was so tired.

I was about to close my eyes and I heard a loud noise from the living room. Maybe Jin watched a football match on TV or something, I thought. I then closed my eyes again but the noise got louder. The noise were really getting on my nerves. I slowly walked up towards the door and twisted the doorknob. "Oppa... please slowed down the volume... I'm trying to sleep." I said while softly rubbing my eyes. Wait... why did it was a total silemce now? I slowly put my hands down and looked everywhere. Wait... Who are these guys?

There were five of them including Jin. All of them looked at me with their eyes got widen and gulped their saliva. I saw Jin was staring at me and his face was slightly red. What's wrong with them? I threw out my puzzled look and stayed silent. "Hyung... who is--" A man with brownish hair couldn't finish his sentence as Jin walked towards me and grabbed my wrist. He then dragged me into my room and slammed the door.