Chapter 37 - First date pt2

Hyerim's POV

Jin drove off from the mall. We were heading somewhere but he didn't tell me where we're going. He said that it was a suprised. I just smiled and wondering where will we go. He then entered a theme park. So cliche. Why did date had to be in a theme park? I wondered why. I just snapped out of my thought when when he pecked me on my cheeks. I quickly turned to him and he was smiling brightly to me.

"What was on your mind earlier?" He asked me. "Huh?" I asked. "I was calling you to say that we are here but you didn't seems to hear me, so I decided to give you a peck on your cheek," He said calmly. "No. It was nothing." I said as I smiled back to him. We both hopped out from his car and walked together hand in hand. I was so excited because these was a very first date that I've ever had in my life. Yeah, I never date before. Nobody asked me for one, pity me. But it's okay. At least I had one now.

**********************
I was eating my chocolate ice cream while strolling around the theme park with Jin. Yhe ride before was thrilling and exciting. I love that we rode a lot of ride. Out of the blue, something caught my eyes. I saw a big fluffy teddy bear in a stall at the theme park. I suddenly stopped and stared at the teddy bear. I wanted it so hard. "Do you want it?" Jin suddenly asked. I looked at him blankly. "Umm... I really want it but you know, I'm not good with games like that," I said sadly. "I'll get it for you," he said and my eyes got widened. "Really?" I asked excitedly. He nodded while smiling sweetly to me. "Thank you!" I said as I hugged him.

We then walked towards the stall. Jin gave some money to a man in the stall. The man then gave him three balls to shoot the target in the middle. On his first ball, Jin didn't managed to hit the target. I was frustrated at first but who can hit on the first try? Jin then threw the second ball. The result was still the same. The ball hit the target but not in the middle. Once again, I felt upset. I then looked at Jin. "It's okay if you didn't get the teddy bear. Don't force yourself okay?" I said sadly. "No, I'll get it for you, no matter what." He said with full of passion in his eyes.

These was the last ball. It was also a last try. "Hwaiting!" I said to Jin to cheer him up. He then threw the ball. It hit the target! In the middle! "Yeay!" I shouted happily and jumped like a kid. Jin just chuckled as he saw my reaction. "So, which one of the dolls do you want, sir?" The man asked as the man looked at the dolls. Jin smiled at me and then turned to face the man. "The big fluffy teddy bear over there," he said as he pointed towards my dream teddy bear. The man grabbed it and gave it to me. Both of us thanked him and walked away. I was so happy! I got a big fluffy teddy bear!

"Do you like it?" Jin asked me while I was hugging the teddy bear tightly. I just nodded happily. "I glad you like it." Jin said as he looked away. I then leaned in to give him a peck on his cheek but suddenly he turned to me, causing me to peck his lips. My face was burning right after doing it. "Thanks for the kiss. I'll take it as my present," he said while smiling. I just smiled shyly and heard him chuckled happily.