Chapter 25 - Jealousy

Hyerim's POV

"Did you know each other?" Namjoon asked and broke the silence. "Yeah, she was our best friend in the university. The one that we always told you about." Taehyung said as he put down the foods on the dining table. "What are you doing here, Hyerim?" Jimin asked as he and Taehyung sat on the sofa across me. "Don't you know, hyung? She is Jin hyung's wife." Jungkook sat as the looked at Jimin and Taehyung. "Wife?" Taehyung and Jimin said in unison. "You never told us that you'd married, Hyerim." Taehyung said as he looked at me in shocked. "She just married today, so basically all of us interrupt their first night," Suga's statements causing me blushed hardly. All of them laughed out loud except Jin. He seems furious. What's wrong with him?

***************

All of us gathered at the dining table for dinner. I helped Jin unpacked those food and prepared it for the boys. They waited at the dining table, having chit-chat with each other and joke around. Jin seems to be quiet when I was helping him in the kitchen. He usually talked a lot but he was quiet. Maybe he was tired, I thought. After preparing the foods on the table, all of us ate the foods deliciously. I was sitting between Jungkook and Hobi while Jim sat across me. Hobi kept feeding me the food and treated me like a kid. Jungkook did the same too. But, jungkook was more playful. He kept playing with a spoonful of food like an aeroplane and then dragged it into my mouth. I just chuckled by their action. I couldn't ate by myself because of them. I enjoyed spending time with them. I took a glances at Jin. Yeah, he was eating but he looked furious again. He sent a death glare to me but I just ignored him.

"So, what'll we do now?" Jimin cheerfully asked. "Hmm...what about a movie?" I slightly said. "Let's watch The Nun!" Taehyung shouted while raising up his hand. "Is it a horror movie? I don't like horror movie..." I said while looking down. "It's okay, Hyerim. We're here! We can protect you!" Hobi comfidently said. "You always said that, but you will turn out to be the scariest one later on," Suga said while scrolling his phone. Hobi just pouted and I agreed to watch the movie. We both sat together on the sofa cozily. Jungkook sat on my right while Hobi was on my left. Taehyung turned off the lamp and make the whole movie became even spookier. Everyone was shouting when the ghost scene turned out. I was shrieking loudly and hugged Jungkook tightly. Hobi was hugging Suga because he was scared. I didn't watched the whole movie because I burried my face on Jungkook's chest the whole time. Finally, the movie ended. What a relief. I relased the hug and thanked Jungkook for cuddling me. He then showed his bunny smile and stood up. I don't know that Jin was watching us with anger in his eyes.

"Can we stay tonight?" Hobi asked Jin. "No, you have to get home. It's getting late. It's 12 a.m. already." Jin said strictly. Hobi then came to me and linked his arm with mine. "Hyerim-ah... can we stay?" He asked me while doing some aegyo. "I'm sorry, oppa. You can't. What about tomorrow? You may came and spend a night here. Futhermore, I didn't have any class tomorrow. So, you all can come and hang out tomorrow. Maybe we can go out together? Deal?" Hobi then smiled and hugged me. Then, all of them went out the house after bidded Jin and I a goodbye. I was smiling alone despite of the boys's cuteness.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Jin coldly asked me. I was about to say something but he cut me off. "Oh! I forgot! You must love it, right? All my friends treat you like a princess. You even got feed by them. Ah, the most important thing! You even got a chance to hug them and cuddle with them, right?" What kind of nonsense he just said? "What's wrong with it? I hugged Jungkook because I was scared not because I want too! Wait... are you jealous?" I asked him. His face turned slightly as red as a tomato. "N...no! I'm not jealous!" He stuttered. I caught him. He was jealous by the boys. "Ha! Gotcha! You are jealous!" I laughed after saying that. "Haha! Kim seokjin is jealous!" I teased him. It was quite fun to tease him like this.

Jin's POV

"Jin is jealous!" Hyerim teased me again. This kid. She will get a punishment. "Yah! I'm not jealous!" I said strictly. "Yes, you are!" She teased me again. She really getting on my nerves. "Hyerim, come here!" I was tying to caught here but she ran away. "Come and get me, if you want..." She said while tucking out her tongue. I ran after her and we ended up running in the whole house. Finally, I managed to catch her in the kitchen.

"Gotcha!" I said as I backhugged her. She just shrugged to escape but I was much stronger than her.